cannot be borrow one from two

They keep looking at each other smiling when suddenly.

"Kim, kim,kim!"

"Yeah?" Looking mean annoyingly.

"Let's finish this activity. I'm already tired we still need to find our room before we have our dinner." Mean answered.

"Oh yes, let's go." Kim answered but try to look for pie again but pie is already talking to other aspirants.

They finished their activity find their rooms and had their dinner. After dinner one of the speaker secretly approach kim.

Speaker: hi kim mr deo told me that you are one of the spy for this year intership.

Kim: yes and he told me exactly what to do.

Speaker: but let me remind you even though they don't know your real identity you need to act responsible. You are here to observe their attitude with or without us. You'll work with other spies.

Kim: yes i understand.

Kim went to their room, take a bath and went directly to her bed since her roommates are already sleeping. 

"Yeah i fully understand" kim thought while remembering the conversation with the speaker. She decided to forget whatever she feels for pie since for her it is just a crush. She is here to work, second even though they don't know she is still their senior/boss and lastly and the most important factor she thinks pie is straight and they don't have a chance at all. Kim checked her phone and texted someone.

To fern

Hi fern hows your day?

Fern is one of the girls flirted with when she and yam broke up.

To kim:

Hi kim doing good. You seems to be so busy today.

To fern:

Not that much but it is tiring.

To kim:

Met someone interesting?

To yam:

Hmmm. Met a lot but nothing special. Why are you jealous?

To kim:

Silly, i'm come home soon will you fetch me?

Kim did not bother to reply since she is really tired.

Even though kim and pie is in the same group she decided to ignore pie. Kim always go with mean and always taking care or each other. Every morning mean will go to kim's room to wake her up for breakfast and mean always preparing kim's coffee which kim loves. First week have past and still kim and mean are always together. 

It's breaktime mean went to the restroom to do her make up while kim waiting in the gym area when mike approach kim, one of the aspirants and also their teammates.

Mike: hi kim,

Kim: hi mike.

Mike: it's our last day and tomorrow is our judgement day.

They will stay there for two weeks but every weekends they will eliminate aspirants judging from different criteria.

Kim: yeah,nervous?

Mike: not that much but do you consider continuing next week?

Kim: what do you mean?

Mike: i mean would you like to go back? To be honest we would like to quit.

Kim: why?

Mike: we don't think it is for us. We are having a hard time catching up.

Kim: think about it. This is a good opportunity. You mentioned we? Who else?

Mike: aom.

To be honest can't remember who is aom because she is always with mean.

Kim: aom? 

Mike pointed a white girl, little short with pointed nose. Amazingly cute when kim who that was kim is so shocked. Thinking no it can't be it is pie. Aom is pie's nickname. 

"I need to do something." Kim thought. Looking at pie.

A/n:

Guys suggestions and comments are very much appreciated it is my first time to write a story.