♥ Chapter 13 ♥

Start from the beginning

(↑ Their picnic spot.)

I heard Sebastian said as I smile and nod. I then jog to walk beside him leaving Alucard with the harem as I try to find a spot that we could sat at. A near tree with bushes of exotic flowers circling around it crossed my eyes as I told Sebastian the spot as I pointed at the tree, Sebastian understood as he went there with me tailing.

I layed the baby pink checkered 7×6 picnic blanket as Sebastian set up the utensils. He poured some black tea in every tea cup as he called for us to have a sit. Everyone came with me already sitting while drinking my tea carefully not to spill it in a elegant but comfortable sitting position.

Alucard bashfully sat beside me as he grab an orange juice from the basket. 'I wonder if he dislikes black tea...' I thought as I stare at the lone tea cup on the blanket. Alucard caught me staring at his cup as he had a worried expression.

"Big sister...grumbles...I-I'm hungry."

I heard him said as I chuckled at his impatient personality hearing his stomach grumbling begging for food.

"Sorry Alucard."

I said while pulling out lunchboxes from the basket. I opened the brown lunch box as it reveals two large rice balls decorated cutely as chickens and rolled eggs were decorated as chicks. With carrots cutely cuted resembles as stars and tomato slices to resembles a heart as they were placed on the two riceballs head. Some octodogs here and there as the salad finished the whole box as the background.

 Some octodogs here and there as the salad finished the whole box as the background

(↑ The 1# Lunch box.)

"Uwahh~ How adorable♥"

My head turned to the source of voice seeing the Heroine awe-ING my artwork as I softly smiled at her and thanked her for the compliment.

"Thank you Komori-san."

Her face reddened as she stare down and fidget while playing with her fingers. 'My how cute.' I thought as I stare at the young girl whom is the same age as me with milky clear skin. Round blue eyes framed with long lashes but if her eyes were a tint lighter than it'll be consider blue. Thin but luscious kissed cherry blossom lips wih her cheeks with the same tint color. Milk chocolate colored straight hair in a high ponytail with wave curls at the end of the ponytail tied by a dark pink hairband.

An petite figure with no curves showing even though she was wearing a white sleeveless blouse that hugged her chest. Covered the bottom was a blue pencil skirt with pockets at both side. She wore red sneakers as white socks were pulled up to her knee.

"U-um...Please call me Airi,

She kindly told me as she avoided making eye contact with her cheeks flushed with red. I couldn't help but chuckle at her shy and timid personality as I opened my mouth to speak.

" Only if Miss Komori call me Felice today onward."

I reply back with a soft closed eyed smile as gasped and looks of shocks greeted me. The loudest came from Miss Komori as she covered her mouth to let out anymore noise. 'I understand why she gasped but Lidius,Koi,Alucard and even Sebastian...was it necessary?' I thought as I only include the name I remember as I ignored he others who're also looking at me with the same expression but one them successfully hid it from me.

"Iē! There's no way I could do that. Our status are different also —"

She began blabbing some nonsense about me being a higher status than her as I stare at her if she's an idiot. 'Somehow I feel offended... Miss Komori you are placed 3rd in the 'アイドル戦争' chart.' I thought as I remembered the day I checked her rank out of curiosity. Having a good impression since debut is useful in a celebrity industry though many anti-fans will attack but depending on the game she handled all of it easily and of course with the help of her harem.

"That's enough Miss Komori. You'll be calling me Felice in no means that why—"

I cut her off with my cold voice as I pause for a bit trying to gain her attention but turned out to gain all of theirs as well. I smiled cheekily as fluffy baby pink flowers surrounded me as I spoke in a cheery voice.

"Let's get along. Same goes with all of you."

_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---
To be continued...                        

A/N:  How surprising the Heroine has a took big step ahead of you in the Aidoru Sensō chart. Will you easily give up?

No? Right,right that's the spirit! As for something to cheer you on a gift will be waiting for you in the next chapter.

I can't wait to see for your reaction ~♥

Also seems like there'll be no question to be answered today or did anything got you curious in the chapter? Let me know as you write your question in ×Comment×  and feel free to ×Vote×  if you enjoyed it.

Bye-bye!

[][][]