♥ Chapter 11 ♥

Previously: "At least give me a minute to explain the truth!"

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V;

My hair blows as I felt the cold wind hitting my face, my whole body was jumping around because of how my personal butler, Sebastian running while I was stuck on his back like a koala. I kept pulling my hat back making sure it doesn't fell off.

I patted his back hardly as I kept telling him to slow down but nonetheless my words disappeared and turn into whispers of the wind. 'This can't do, I have to tell him the truth!' I thought worriedly as I took a deep breath and kissed his ear with a red face.

♥ Chu ♥

Instantly his legs stopped and created white smoke behind as it covered my red face. I fanned my face with my hat as I place it back while getting of Sebastian's back whose body was frozen as a stone. I dust my skirt as I stood in front of him whom staring at me.

I faked a cough as he seemed to be snapped from his thought. I smiled as I opened my mouth to speak.

"Now that your listening to me. I'm actually going on a date!"

I cheerfully spoke as I heard a glass breaking but chose to ignore it thinking that I misheard things. Sebastian's head dropped as he emits a black thing oozing out of his body. 'D-did I tell something that I shouldn't?!' I thought feeling nervous as I chose to spoke again.

"Sebastian?"

I whispered as I bringed my hand closer but I yelped when he suddenly stood up and grabbed my shoulders. My eyes widen as I tremble feeling his black eyes glingting some kind of emotion as it glares down on me.

"With.Who ?"

He spoke as he pressured the who word. I instantly get the idea as I softly smile while staring at him who looked flabbergasted. 'He must be worried about me...' I cheerly thought as I reassured him that I'm going with my little brother.

"You don't have to worry Sebastian, I'm only going with my little brother."

"Oh."

He blurted as he gently placed me down while letting go my shoulders. He turned his back on me so that I couldn't see him but I peeked a bit seeing him placing his large arms on his face with a red face. 'Ah! Is he shy that he was misunderstanding something. How cute~' I thought as I secretly chuckle. I checked the watch seeing I'm five minutes late, making me panic and asked Sebastian if he could escort me outside the manor. Surprisingly he accepted my offer and off we go while in a hurry. 'I hope little brother is still there...' I thought worriedly feeling scared if he thought that I didn't kept my promise and left.

The thought of seeing his disappointed face made my feet walk faster as Sebastian followed with my pace.

♪Time Skip ♪
[] minutes later []

"Give it up, your sister never kept your promise."

A voice speak out breaking the silence replacing it with a depressing silence. A boy with flaming red hair with golden doe eyes stared down the floor. His eyes almost watery while his hand was in a fist as those words kept repeating in his head and it pains his heart. 'Why did I expect...' He thought as he stare at the manors entrance.

A frustrated groan was heard from a teenager with handsomely looks but his impatient personality ruins it. He pulled his black hair with golden streaks as his twinkling yellow sharp eyes was dull while staring at the depressed child.

"As I said, that girl never kept her-"

"Can you just shut your mouth Leon!"

Another teen shouted but with bubblegum pink hair in a messy style as his much more brighter pink eyes glared at the other teen known as Leon. Leon only humped and cross his arms decided to kept quiet while bad-mouthing the pinkette in his mind.

"Koi is right Leon. Alucard let's give your sister some time, kay?"

A soft voice said calming them a little bit. The voice belonged to a young lady with pastel pink hair in a side ponytail that was tied loose with an ruffle hot pink hairband. Her doe dark pink eyes stared at the red haired bed named Alucard with a tint of warmth. Alucard faked a smile as it drops to a frown.

"No. Maybe we waited enough, sorry for calling all of you over for nothing."

Alucard said a hint of disappointment was in his voice. The group looked at him in pity as Koi rubbed his back. Alucard looked down and was ready to went inside the manor with a disappointed face. 'Maybe I should avoid her next day-' Alucard thought but was bothered by a loud shout calling out his name.

"Alucard!!"

Alucard looked up with hope in his face recognizing the sweet honey voice. His emotion went wild seeing the silhouette of his big sister running towards his way not noticing Sebastian was also tailing behind her back.

"Big sister!"

As if in one of those K-dramas Alucard called out for her as he also started to run towards her but Felice was faster and reached first with her arms spread as they wrapped around the young petite and short body.

Tears flooded from Alucard golden eyes as his head was on her waist releasing soft sobbings while Felice carress his hair to calm him down, not realizing there was a group staring at their momment with a surprised expression.

"Sorry I was late."

Felice whispered as Alucard got of from her and smile while wipping his tears as he shake his head.

"Uh-uh. Big sister is just in time!"

Alucard cheerfully said as he childishly held her sister's hand and pulled it towards the group. Felice chuckled at his adorable action as she followed along still not noticing the group in front but once she did.

"Big sister, I invited the whole group to join us. Doesn't that sounds fun?"

Alucard childishly said with excitement. Felice on the other side felt like she wants to dig her own grave. 'Indeed dear brother you did invite every one of them!' Felice shouted in her thoughts as she shrinked from the glare she received from some of the capture targets as for the Heroine she was just smiling as flowers surround her.

'Wait! Why did I do to make them hate me that much?!'

_---_---_---_---_--_--_---_---_--_---_--_----
To be continued...

A/n: As always Vote if you enjoyed as you give your opinionin the Comments below.

{♥}

A picnic with all of the capture targets and also the Heroine?!

How will it turn out?
How do you want it to turn out?

{♥}

Questions will be answered in the next chapter!

Bye-bye!

[][][]