♥ Chapter 4 ♥

Previously: " Let's just hope there's a window behind those tools..."

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V:

×Clangging×

Sounds resound in the room as many metal or wooden tools were thrown on the ground as I desperately try to find a window , hopefully I guess. Now to explain my situation in a short way...

'I've been locked by my little brother and now I'm trying to get out... Desperately  to get out.'
I thought as I then throw the last broom hanged on the wall . My eyes widen when I saw there was no window evident behind those tools. I panicked but felt that it was useless as I kneeled and stare down devasted.

My eyes blinked when a ray of light hitted my eyes. 'Wait light?'  I thought as I stare at my finger and my eyes instantly widen. I searched on where the light was coming from by rotating the metal object multiple times and it leads to the right wall where there's a peak of light in the small hole of the wood tool hanger. 'Jackpot!' I thought happily as I ran towards the board not before grabbing a hammer and smashing the board vigorously leaving a wide window.

I smirked and dust my hands as I drop the hammer. I unlock the window and push it wide open as the cool wind hits my skin while I breath in the fresh air. I state down and instantly gulped at how far down it was. 'In all store room why does he had to lock me in the fourth floor...'  I thought while narrowing my eyes and backed off. A gust of wind hits my short hair as my pale pink doe eyes turned sharp like a hawk.

'Here's goes nothing!'

I thought as I ran towards the window and jumped while holding my breath. My eyes were shut as the wind vigorously hitted my face I felt my body fell as gravity push me like a magnet.
My eyes is now wide open as I waited for the moment to land.

×THUD×

I landed on fours like a cat and my landing wasn't soft like a pillow but hard like a rock. I finally let myself breath as I groaned from the pain and redness on my palm. My body was shaky making me unable to stand up yet. I relaxed and calm myself for a while as I stay still like a statue. 'I should be thankful that I went to sky diving before I die... Except there was no parachute' I thought as I mentally sweatdrop and slowly move my muscles feeling their relaxed. Step by step I stood up like a newborn giraffe learning how to stand but on two legs.

I dust my hand as I blow on it hoping ease the pain. I also dust my clothes and ruffle my hair while dusting my bottom. After that I stare at where I jumped. 'The last floor of the giant manor , the fourth floor... I should tell the maids to clean that floor store room.'

I thought as I went and studied my surroundings to see I'm at where the ground is covered with soft green grass while bushes , trees , flowers , gardens and even a greenhouse. 'How beautiful...' I thought as I became entrance by the scenery. I smiled softly as I stare at the beautiful lilacs , roses , daisies, dahlias , and ect. My body relaxed as I sat on the ground leg crossed in front of the flowers. 'I wonder why the game didn't have this scene... I wonder why the Villainess didn't want to come here...' I thought or more like questioned as I stood up and plan to get inside the manor remembering that I will get my revenge on the young boy that locked me up.

I felt my back was on fire as I kept calm outisde but inside 'Dear child you should know that this girl you messed with... Is the biggest mistake you ever make.' I thought evily as I walk-run inside the manor as I searched for the boy.