𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

• Who are you?•Current timeJahseh pov

Who are you?•

Current time
Jahseh pov

" so you the main mother fucka huh" he asked walking into the room he had Locked me in. He had my hands tied...sus ass nigga.

"Let me go bruh, like I will deadass break this shit and beat yo ass" my voice cracked violently.

"Nigga you the one I caught with the key to MY shit. Yo little white homeboy Gazzy or whatever his name is already snitched on yo ass so spill and maybe you'll live to see broad day light" he said squatting down by me.

I stood silent. I then heard a car start up from the front yard...

"Oh you here that?? That's them leaving yo ass cause they was smart and told me who was in on this shit" he laughed

"BRO WTF" I screamed.

Isabella pov

" BRO I WILL BLOW YALL FUCKING SHIT STOKELY STOP THIS MOTHER FUCKING CAR!!! WERE NOT LEAVING HIMM" I screamed kicking the back of micheal's seat.

"Yo getcho fucking sister ayleks, & Stokeley keep going" Micheal spoke. I could tell Stokeley was unsure about this.

"BRUH CHILL BELLA" ayleks yelled at me.

"Bitch you shut up cus I'll really beatcho ass" I snapped at my sister.

"Bi-" she started. I cut her off by opening the car door while he was driving.

"YO CHILL FUCKING CLOSE THAT SHIT" Stokeley yelled swerving.

"ILL TAKE ALL YALL HOES TO HELL TURN THIS BITCH AROUND" I screamed Hanging out the car.

"WHITE BITCHES CRAZY" kentrell yelled.

"Fuck fuck fuckkkk" Stokeley panicked.

"Fuck it" he said making a huge screeching sound making a U-turn.

"STOKELEY TF IS YOU DOING" Gazzy yelled.

"Nigga we got a pimp in distress we turning this mother fucka around on some real nigga shit" kentrell said.

"We ain't leaving his little ass there bruh" Stokeley said speeding back to where we came from.

"Micheal gimme yo pistol" he demanded once pulling up to Robstone crib.

"No" he said. Kentrell gave him the "nigga what" face.

"Ma- fuck it" Stokeley said hopping out. One hop out, we all hop out. Call us the power rangers bitch.

We bust down the door. I quickly ran up the stairs banging on the door.

"JAHSEHH" I screamed. No response...I then heard loud thuds...I'm thinking it's jah, Nawl here come Stokeley big bodied ass running full speed into the door knocking the damn door to heaven.

I stumbled over the door running over to Jahseh as trippie held rob at gun point.

"Let the lil faggot go" he said smoking his Newport... I cringed.

He put his hands up in defense releasing the chains....long story short, we got what we needed and got the fuck on.

———

"Bruh you don't fuck with sushi?" I asked Geneva, she shook her head.

"Nope" she replied.

"You trippin" I shook my head. I looked over to see Stokeley glancing a Jahseh as he ate..how weird.

"Aye" Stokeley called. Everybody looked up.

"You a real one for finding that key" he said to jah, Jahseh blushed a little before smiling. Gazzy hating ass rolled his eyes.

"Naw for real" kentrell said, we all agreed.

"Thank you" jah smiled before continuing to eat. All imma say is, Jahseh get some cock.

————
Jahseh pov

I ignored the loud moans coming from the other room. Ayleks was fucking her sister's home girl Kylie..no not Jenner.

I heard the door open and I looked up to see Stokeley.

"Why you in my room" he asked chucking a little.

"Oh- oh sorry vro" I said getting up, he stopped me.

"You straight" he said before sitting on the bed. If he meant literally...then no.

"So I heard you fuck with music" he said...I don't respond. Conversations were a no no, I made tht rule for myself because I always end up saying some weird shit.

"....you talk??" He asked. I looked up at him without responding.

"Nigga is you slow or somethin??" He asked , he got up making me nervous. I shook my head, he walked over to his door opening it.

"Igh G you gotta g-" he got cut off by ayleks rushing into the room laughing falling by his bed 2 seconds after trippe came in behind her.

"Bro chillll" she laughed.

"Is my room like a fucking playground or something?"

Not long after me and Isabella caught a uber back to her crib.

"But it's like...it wasn't fishy it was musty like mustard or sum" she said.

"Look I don't wanna hear about that" I rolled my eyes.

"Did you and stoke fuck?" She cheesed. I shook my head.

"I don't know if he roll like that" I said.

"That's why you got a fat ass, soon he GONE roll like that" she said. I laughed pulling out a blue durag I stole out his drawer along with some supreme boxers.

I placed them up to my nose before taking in the scent.

"Bitch what the fuck you doing" Isabella asked looking at me through the mirror.

"Smelling Stokeley's underwear and durag" I cheesed.

"Weird ass" she laughed. I mean it's better than his name cut into my arm.