𝐓𝐰𝐨.

At the time x is in a poor position mentally and physically.

            •𝕯𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝕴𝗻 𝕬 𝕳𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝕱𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴•                          October, 26, 2019

October, 26, 2019

Jahseh pov

"Sometimes id'e rather be dead than to live with my thoughts day by day. Knowing what I know, seeing what I had seen. I use to go to school and this punk ass lil fat boy use to talk about my mom ever since he found out she was a stripper" I paused inhaling the blunt, I usually don't smoke or so do any type of drug but I need it.

" so you know what I did bruh" I paused again taking another hit.

"I kicked that nigga in his shit bruh" I laughed. No one was in the room with me...just me.

I took a minute before shaking my head. " Niggas had me fucked up" I continued. I then heard a knock at my door.

Before I even gave whoever confirmation that it was ok they opened the door.

"Ja- " my grandmother started coughing violently. " what the hell are you doing, you don't even smoke Jah what's going on" my grandmother asked opening the window.

I appreciated how much she would try an be there for me but I needed to process these things alone.

"Nothing...I'm fine" I said putting the rest of the blunt out.

"Ok well you have a visitor" she smiled. I cocked my head. "It's Isabella" she said. Isabella came in before waving at my grandma.

"Hey abuela" she said sitting on my bed. My grandma waved before closing the door.

"Sooooooo Jahseh" she dragged. What this bitch want?

"What" I asked not taking my face out of my phone.

"I was thinking you should c-" I cut her off. She should know better, I'm not with that social shit.

"No" I spoke bluntly. She rolled her eyes.

"You didn't even let me finish" she said.

"Proceed" I said, knowing damn well nothing she said was going to matter, I was gone sit my light skinned ass in this dark ass room and finish off this blunt.

" I just thought it would be cool if you could come out riding tonight with us...yunno me, ayleks, Stokeley and a few of his friends" she cheesed.

"Your just saying Stokeleys gonna be there when I know he really isn't" I said.

"Dude were going to a seafood restaurant afterwards...now do you believe me" she asked polishing her mini katanas.

"I guess"

————————

"BRO JAHSEH HURRY THE FUCK UP" I heard Isabella tell from downstairs.

"BITCH SHUT UP YELLING MY GRANDMA SLEEP" I yelled back pulling over my black polo shirt fixing my chain choker before heading downstairs to a excited ayleks.

She probably so excited because she was getting Pussy tonight by one of her sister's friends.

We walked out to the truck full of niggas, and of course the loudest one was Micheal..of fucking course his ass was gone be here.

"AYE BROTHA SHUTCHO ASS UO AND MAKE SOME ROOM" Stokeley laughing closing the sun roof on him. I bit my lip at his smile.

I hopped in the car after ayleks before getting pushed back out.

"It's not enough room sorry" Gazzy cheesed.

"Gazzy nigga stop playin you waisting my gas let her in" he said...her??

"Nigga thissa nigga dumb nigga" Gazzy replied before scooting over.

"Well whoever the fuck it is need to come on" he hollered before placing the blunt between his lips.

———-

"Ight we finna go up in this hoe right.... *looks around* then *licks lips* y'all listening?? Igh so we finna go up in this ho-" Stokeley cut kentrell off.

"Aye yo shutcho ass up you taking too long to speak" Stokeley laughed.

"Basically I heard this nigga robstone got a good 18k sitting right below where he rest his head...we gone go in that bitch, get the money, the weed he owe and that bitch shanell" he spoke. Ian like this idea.

"Who shanell" ayleks asked.

"My ex...my ex bruh" he said. She rolled her eyes before we hopped out the car.

——

I looked around the restroom for the key before I felt someone touch my shoulder, I jumped violently about to scream until they placed there hand over my mouth.

"Shush bruh" the person I'm guessing was Stokeley said. He removed his hand from over my mouth.

"Why the fuck you looking in here dumb as-" He stopped talking noticing I had pulled the key from one of the pockets in his jeans.

I bumped past him waking downstairs seeing kentrell with the box, micheal whisper arguing with his ex, ayleks talking to Isabella and Gazzy staring at me and Stokeley.

"Aye yo this nigga found the key we gotta go" he whispered. Before we knew it the lights came on in his crib and I looked over to see the barrel of a pump shotgun.