Chapter 1

"Tsunayoshi wake up." said a deep voice.

Tsuna groaned. "Hai papa!" Tsuna rubbed his sleepy eyes and looked at the ravenette in front of him. This person was Ricardo or better known as Vongola Secondo. Vongola Primo's cousin.

"Hm, get ready for today's tor-training." Ricardo smiled sadistically at the brunette.

Tsuna shivered at his sadistic expression. "Ci vediamo fuori papa. (See you outside father)"

"Hm. Hai dieci Secondi Tsuna. (You have ten seconds)"

Tsuna disappeared as soon as he heard that. He did not want more training from that sadistic man.

Outside

Ricardo sighed in disappointment when Tsuna got there in less than 10 seconds. "Va bene, andiamo. (Alright let's go)"

"Hm," said Tsuna.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere in the mountains

Two figures stood in a crater. Everything around them was destroyed. If someone saw this scene, they would think a meteor hit there or something. However, the truth was that this was the result of the spartan training of Vongola Secondo.

Ricardo scowled at the half-dead brunette."Hm, non buono abbastanza. Dobbiamo lavorare di più sulla tua resistenza e resistenza. (not good enough. we have to work harder on your resistance and endurance.)"

"Okay." said Tsuna weakly.

"Daccapo! (again.)"

"Tu sei il Diavolo! (you're the Devil.)"

Ricardo smirked. "No no no. Sono un'angelo. (I'm an angel.)"

Tsuna snorted. "Yeah right. A fallen angel that is."

Ricardo smirked. "It seems you still need tor-training Figlio."

Tsuna's eyes widened in horror. "WHAT?! Mi dispiace! (I'm sorry!)"

Ricardo laughed evilly.

.

.

.

.

.

2 hours later...

Sawada Household

Nana looked at the bruised up brunette who was barely breathing. "Ara~ Tsu-kun are you okay?"

"Hai ka-san I'm going to get ready for school."

"Alright."

.

.

.

.

.

Namimori High

Tsuna glanced at Ricardo who was looking at something. He followed his gaze and found the demon perfect glaring at some students. "What are you looking at papa?"

"That boy looks like someone I knew long ago." said Ricardo.

"Oh, who's that?"

"His name was Alaude. My cousin's Cloud Guardian."

"Interesting."

"Hm. Get going already!"

"Hai hai."

"Hm?" Ricardo looked at the nearest tree and narrowed his eyes and smirked. "Così inizia...Se lo ferisci ti ucciderò. (So it begins...If you hurt him I will kill you)"

On the Tree

"Tsunayoshi Sawada known as dame-Tsuna. I'm looking forward to training you." the number one sadistic hitman smirked as he looked at the brunette. Suddenly a shiver went down the hitman's spine as he felt eyes on him. However, as much as he looked around he could not find out who it was. "Must be my imagination."