11

"So today were going to review our lesson from this weekend so we can take a test tomorrow." The teacher pulled down the screen as he turned on the progtector.

The students took out their notebooks ready to jot down some notes. "Pssst."  Namjoon whispered grabbing Yoongi's attention. "Hm?"

"Do you have an extra pencil?" He asked. "Namjoon stop talking and pay attention." He pointed the screen glaring at the student. "Sorry....damn" He muttered. "Here."

Yoongi hand him a pencil and Namjoon thanked him after. They went back to the lesson preparing for the upcoming test.

~~~~~~

"Finally done homework and chores. Now time to study." He jumped on his chair scooting to his desk filled with paper being scattered around.

"I really need to organize." He sighed stacking his papers on different piles. He flinched when he heard a sound of a ringtone. "Jimin?"

"Um hello?"

"Heeey~ cuty♡"

"Hey Jimin"

"What are you doing?"

"About to study why?"

"Wanna study together?"

"Sure!"

"Okay see you in my house."

Yoongi hung up and place his phone down grabbing his papers. "Guess I'm heading to Jimins house."

~~~~~~

He stopped right in his door and held his binder tight. He was a little nervous, the last time he had arrived it started to get wild in there.

He shook it off and knocked but no replied. He knocked like 3 times and gave up and just walked in. It looked pretty empty inside. "Jimin~" He stepped inside looking around but he wasn't their.

The sound of splashing water caught his attention and saw him outside in the pool. Yoongi opened the window door and Jimin had noticed. "Ah Yoongi your here." He got out of the pool showing himself half naked exposing his upper part of his body.

(Internal screaming!)

Yoongi took a step back as he covered his face with his binder hiding his now red face. "Aw Yoongi whats wrong?"

"Um...y-your not wearing a shirt.." He tried saying. Jimin only chuckled and took the binder out of his hands.

"I thought you liked seeing me like this." He smirked before leaning in until he was close to his ear. "I'm hard."

"Jimin!" Yoongi slapped his arm looking away still trying to cover his flushed face. "I'm kidding I'm kidding jeez." He laughed grabbing a towel beside him and sneakily pecked the boy's lips. Yoongi blushed even more and quickly tried to live the area.

"I'll go wait in the living room..." He pointed to the room and smiled stupidly before bumping right in the door.

Your such an idiot Yoongi

*cries inside* I know! ~_~

He mentally slapped himself and he heard Jimin laughing from behind. Yoongi quickly opened the door just wanting to drown himself already.

Jimin got inside later still soaked and slid his fingers to his wet hair sliding it back exposing his forehead. Yoongi took a peek admiring him and thought he looked hot like that. And he couldn't deny that.

Jimin walked towards him leaning close to his face. "Wanna have some fun."

"What....." His face started to sink at the questiom and gulped.

"Have fun going shopping duh." He grinned liking the fact that he teases Yoongi. "But I thought we were going to study.."

"Yoongi we are not going to spend our beautiful time together studying some dumbass test." He snatch the binder and threw it across the floor. "But-"

"No buts Yoongi were going shopping." He left to go change and Yoongi huffed and sat down.

"Going shopping I guess."

~~~~~~

"Jimin I thought you said we were going shopping."

"I'm too lazy to drive." Jimin continued switching channels finding nothing interesting to watch.

"If were not going to do anything then I'll leave and go study by myself." He snapped unlocking the door. Jimin shot up and ran towards him holding his wrist. "No baby don't go~"

"Jimin c'mon." Yoongi tried pulling back but ended up being pushed to his chest. "Your not leaving me."

"Yes I am." Yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed as his face was still being pressed to Jimins chest. "Oh Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"When I said I was hard I wasn't kidding about that."

________

OOF damn Jimin why u gotta be lying

😒 this chapter is lame

😉 but just wait for the next one
Hehehehehe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)