I hate himm

My alarm went off it played Trey Songz smartphones I turned it off and went to my bath to do my hygiene after I came out the bathroom I dressed in some black skinny jeans a black chop top that said u don't know me and some black dr.Dre's and I flatten my hair got my stuff and went down stairs,I live with older my brother Paul and my little sister Paris,know one was down here I guess Paul went to work and Paris went to school I made me something to eat and hopped in my car to the worst place in my life school when I got there I parked my car in back of the school I went in the back door of the school and then went I got to my locker my friend Bp was at my locker I walked up to her "Hi Bp "I said low so know one would look at me "Hey Pj why u do u have to so shy no one going to hurt you for being shy"she said and soon as she said that hear somes Chris "hey whore face "Chris said walking up to me pushing me on my locker,i just looked at him "I said hey whore face !!"he said getting In my face I just looked at him because I'm not a whore and Im still a virgin I never had sex and I don't known really what it is I Know it's with too people on a bed but what do you do next ,thing I known I'm on the floor getting kicked in belly after 10 mins of getting kicked in the belly hit in face I ran to my car and drove off home went u got home put on my boxing gloves and pulled my punching back out of my closet and started punching it as hard as I could then I started to cry only thing that was on my mind was hating himm I always gottin picked on by him and I'm sick of it I hate him I'm done with letting him hit me call me out of my name when I go to school tomorrow shit going to change fast.