In a movie

Scott:
Things aren't any better, I don't go back to my cousins house and I can't go to Mason's. I don't even want to consider going home at the moment so I guess I'm sleeping rough tonight.

I know that Mitch is still in hospital being treated for his self inflicted injuries as well as what Matt has done.

It's been weeks since i went home, I've been staying with my cousin but she has different guys round every night and the walls are extremely thin so I left. Mason hasn't spoken to me since the incident at his apartment so I'm stuck.

Everyone is talking about Mitch at school, all wondering where the freak is and laughing when someone suggests that he's dead. I hate this school, they're all such dicks who need to grow up! It's not even funny.

I've been having extra tutoring from Mr Salone at his house and I really think it's helping, I'm on my way there now actually. He lives in an apartment just off south street-so I can easily walk it- it's quite a small apartment, only one bedroom and he lives alone so we don't get disturbed.

I ring the doorbell quickly and wait, soon enough the black door opens and the face of my math teacher appears. "Scott! Come on in, do you want a drink of anything?" He says, pulling me in quickly, I smile and sit on the couch, pulling my revision books out of my bag and placing them all in the coffee table. He comes back from the kitchen and hands me a glass of something red, he has his own glass of the same liquid.

"What's this?" I ask, swirling it around the glass.
"Just some red wine, what are we doing today?" He replies. Why has he given me wine? I'm not legal...
"Sir I'm not twenty one, I'm not supposed to drink."
"It's not like you've never drunk before Scott, I've seen you in gay bars in not an idiot. And besides its just some wine."

Holy shit he knows I'm gay! What the fuck do I do?
I just stare at him wide eyed and he smiles, I can feel him place his hand in mine and i bite my lip. What's going on?

"Have some wine Scott, it'll make you feel better." I nod slowly and sip the drink, instantly I can tell he's put pure vodka in with this but I ignore it and keep drinking it until it's gone. My head feels fuzzy and I can't help but smile at the handsome teacher as he takes the glass and puts it on the table. I keep staring at him and he leans closer to me and kisses me, I close my eyes quickly and kiss back. His hands go up to the nape of my neck and he pulls me closer, slowly moving one hand down my back and resting it on my lower back. This is amazing, so much better than all the girls I've made out with. Suddenly he pushes me backwards on the couch so I'm laying under him, he pulls away from the kiss and presses his lips to my neck, sucking and biting a hickey, then pressing kisses all the way down to my collar bone. I can't help but let out soft sighs of pleasure and close my eyes gently.

I don't even know what's going on but I know my shirt has been thrown across the room and he's still kissing my body and then his shirt comes off and then my jeans and then his and then there's so much pleasure and so much noise and it hurts but I like the way it hurts and my eyes are closed and we're sweating and the neighbors can probably hear us but that doesn't matter and then there's a fire inside me and it's over.  But I don't want it to be over, but in exhausted so I just lay on the couch, smiling at Mr Salone.

"You can't tell anyone about that Scott Hoying, I'll be arrested and you'll be expelled." He warns me, I nod quickly and frown as he gets up and dressed, he throws me clothes at me and commands me to get dressed, I do as I'm told quickly.

"You need to go now." He tells me, his voice low and husky. I nod sadly and go to the door Leaving my math teacher behind, thinking about what the hell just happened and regretting it.