Rouge

001 Rejection

Deandra's p.o.v 

"Wake up DeDe." a voice said from my bedroom door. "Ten more minutes, human!" I grumbled, rolling into a ball. "Fine. I guess you'll just have to miss your first day at school". That caused me to sit up quickly, too quickly. I moaned as a wave of dizziness crashed into me. My mom stood by my door laughing at me, "Get dressed and come see what me and your dad got you". She stated leaving my room, not after ruffling my already messed up hair.

   I rolled off my bed and made my way to the bathroom to do my business. After I got out the shower I stood in the mirror and did my hair in a high pony tail with some hair out. I put on some light mascara and pink lip gloss to compliment my chocolate complexion. I walked to my closet and picked out my bad girl outfit, since it was my first day and all.

After i was done getting dressed i ran down stairs, stopping in the living room to meet mom and dad. "Hey De! Close your eyes." my dad said from beside me as he led me somewhere. "1... 2... 3 OPEN YOUR EYES"! I opened my eyes to a beautiful matte black mustang with LED lights underneath.

"Ahhhhh! Thank you". i yelled as i jumped on them and they laughed. Dad handed me the keys and i sped off to school. I parked my car and rushed to first period, seeing as the bell just rang. I made my way to the classroom and chose a seat by the window. Soon after, the tardy bell rang and students started to fill in all but one empty seat. The teacher, Mr.Twine, began introductions and i zoned out while staring at the palm tree outside the window. 

20 minutes into class, I start having shock like feelings in the depths of my skin. I turn to look at my surroundings and find myself gawking at the absolute start that just walked in. His eyes were an emerald green with gold specks. Which went surprisingly well with his milk chocolate skin. He had long dreads that were in a low pony tail and a jawline that could cut bricks. The teacher paid him no mind as he walked to claim the last open seat. Right next to me. 

I didn't notice i was staring, until a low chuckle brought me back to reality. "Beautiful, I know I'm hot, you don't have to drool over me". His accent was beautiful and unfamiliar. Sadly, i'm not attracted to cocky dudes. I chose to ignore his remark and went back to staring out the window. " As you can see i'm very new here. So would you mind showing me around after i take you out on a date tonight?", he asked, amusement laced through his voice. 

"That's just gonna have to wait a while" I stated calmly, not wanting drama. I felt him shuffle closer to me, "Well, how long we talking?". At this i rolled my eyes, " Ain't got time to be messing around. That's just not my style. Just then, the bell rang and i sent a glare his way before walking out

Word count: 548