Secrets - Grethan Pt.28

3rd Person Pov:

It had already been 2 weeks and a few days. Ethan had no clue what Grayson was up to, but Ethan he went through a lot since he left with his dad. His dad tried to set him up with multiple girls who he had no choice but to say yes to which he later learned he couldn't have the same feelings for them as he had for Grayson. But on the other hand Grayson had been going to therapy since his mom thought that it could help him with this "Disease" which she Grayson later learned couldn't help. All he thought about was Ethan and if he was okay. Grayson tried to call him multiple times but right before Ethan could answer there would always be something or someone in the way. It was finally time fore Ethan to go back to his home to Gray. Ethan and Sean pack their bags, hop on a plane and head back home. Grayson had been pacing around his room for about 20 minutes non stop until he hears a the front door creak open He stops in his steps and turns around and runs downstairs. He stops in his tracks and meet Ethan's gaze. He felt his heart literally stop, as did Ethan. They looked into each others eyes and Grayson breaks down crying finally running into Ethan's big warm arms.  They stood there hugging each other feeling as though it was just them there b themselves. Grayson missed Ethan's sent, his smile, his everything. And Ethan the same. They felt as though they were the only thing in the world that was until they hear their dad clear his throat next to them.

"I see you guys haven't changed." His says sternly crossing his arms.

"Maybe we need a different approach." Their mom says thinking to herself.

"No!" Ethan says speaking up, making them both look up at him in shock.

"What?" Their parents say in unison.

"Get.the.hell.out!" Ethan says yelling now and pausing at every word making sure they got the hint.

"Ethan-"

"No mom get out!" Ethan says releasing Grayson from his grip and glaring at his parents.

"E-"

"I'll actually call the cops right now." Ethan says reaching for his phone that was in his back pocket. As soon as his parents see he's serious they look at each other and speed walk right out of the house. A few moments later they come back and grab their bags then turn right around and leave once again. Grayson runs to the front door and locks it looking back at Ethan right after. 

"I miss you so much E." Gray says hugging Ethan tightly once again.

"I missed you too." Ethan says tapping Grays thigh signaling for him to jump which he complies and Ethan picks him up while Gray wraps his arms around Ethan's body and his legs around his waist. They look into each others eyes for a split second before kissing each other. They missed each others touch. They missed each others lips on one anothers. They missed everything about one another. It was like they hadn't seen each other in years but it was only weeks. They missed each other so much to where their heart ached from all the pain and sadness of not seeing each other. They continued kissing, Ethan carries Grayson to the couch that was in the living room and laid him down on his back on the couch with him hovering over him. Ethan travels his kisses down Grayson's neck and his hands follow by pulling Grays shirt up and over his head. Ethan kisses down Grays chest and leaves little love bites all over his chest Gray tries to suppress his moans but fails and lets out small moans making Ethan more aroused. Ethan travels down to Grays shirts and pulls them down a little bit exposing his v-line. He sucks on his v-line making him gasp. He leaves little hickeys all around his v-line and grins when he hits his sweet spot. Grayson squirms under Ethan's grasp. Ethan lets out a groan when his phone vibrates in the back of his pocket. He crawls off of Grayson and answers the phone.

"Yeah?" Ethan says a little annoyed that the person had interrupted his time with Grayson.

"Is this Ethan Dolan?" A women says on the other line.

"Yeah this is he."

"Your job application came in and we would love to hire you here."

"Wait what?" Ethan says glancing over at Grayson who's now confused.Ethan holds up his pointer finger to show Gray to wait a minute. Ethan stands up and walks towards the kitchen to talk in privacy. "Sorry which job is this?"

"The Management job for Microsoft." The lady says on the other line letting out a annoyed sigh. Ethan had forgotten that his dad had a special spot in Microsoft because he was close friends with the founder.

"Great where is it at?" Ethan asks grabbing a piece of paper and pen.

"In Seattle WA, be here by two days" The lady says before hanging up abruptly Ethan writes down the place and the information before returning to the couch with Grayson.

"Who was that?" Grayson says raising an eyebrow and standing up to face Ethan.

"A job offer."

"Ooo to where?"

"Microsoft."

"Ohmygod you need to take it! Is it close by?"

"It's sorta in...Seattle..."

"Wait seriously!?" Grayson asks with a shocked look on his face.

"If you don't want me to go then i don't have to." Ethan says walking towards Grayson and giving him a hug.

"No you should definitely go!" Grayson says pulling back from the hug and staring into Ethan' eyes.

"What about you,us and our home?"

"Well..." Grayson starts thinking to himself. After a few seconds of silence Grayson finally speaks up.

"Why don't we move there?"

^-^