Secrets - Grethan Pt.20

..............................................

Ethan Pov:

It's been a few days now and Gray and i are at the best moments of our relationship in our lives. I sit on my bed reading through the comments on our latest video "Going through our old phones" i smile at all the positive comments that i had currently seen while Gray was in the shower.

"Ethan! Someones here for you." My mom yells from downstairs. i stand up throwing my phone on the bed before jogging down the stairs. 

"Who?" I say looking at my mom before my eyes dart to the front door. 

Carrie.

......................................................

Grayson Pov:

I rinse the soap off my body and as soon as i'm about to turn the shower off i hear a loud scream coming from downstairs. What the hell was that? I hop out of the shower turning it off and throwing on my clothes after drying myself halfway off.

"Etee!" A high pitched voice says from downstairs. 

"Carrie why are you here?" i hear Ethan say from downstairs. I start to walk down the stairs until i reach the bottom and my eyes meet with Carries as she hugs Ethan tightly. Ethan squirms under her grip until she releases him from her grip. "Why are you here?" Ethan says again but this time with anger in his voice.

"Ethan be nice! I'm sure she's hungry, why don't you eat breakfast with us Carrie?" My mom says to her with a huge smile. My mom always loved Carrie. Especially when her and E were dating.

"Oh thank you i would love to!" Carrie says with a huge grin on her face. Ethan turns around to face me and we make eye contact. I stare into his eyes for a few seconds before looking away and finding my seat at the table.

............................................................

Ethan Pov:

We all sat in silence eating until my mom decided to speak up.

"Shit." I say under my breathe which makes Grayson raise an eyebrow.

"So Carrie where have you been?" My mom says before taking another bite of her pancake.

"I had some business to take care of but now i'm back." Carrie says winking at me which makes Grayson ball his hands into fists. 

"So you and Ethan can catch up!" My mom says smiling at me than Carrie.

"No mom. I broke up with Carrie." I say clearing my throat.

"Uh no you didn't" Carrie says glaring at me.

"Wait hold on. You didn't break up with Carrie?" Grayson says now glaring at me. Great now i have two people glaring at me.

"Yes i did."

"When?" Carrie says crossing her arms.

"Uh...Well....i-" Before i could finish Gray stands up quickly,clears his plate and runs upstairs.

"Great." I mumble to myself.

"I'll leave you two to talk." My mom says standing up and leaving.

"Carrie why the hell are you really here?" I say glaring at her.

"I missed you." Carrie says rubbing the inside of my thigh.

"Ew go the fuck away." I say standing up and moving away from her grip.

"Come on E." Carrie says biting her lip and moving towards me.

"Hell no." I move backwards but she pins me against the wall. She licks her lips and stares at mine. Before i could dodge her kiss she grabs my face and pushes her lips to mine.

..............................................................

Grayson Pov:

I hear yelling coming from downstairs. It was definitely Ethan and Carrie arguing. Suddenly the yelling stops. I get off my bed and tip toe downstairs and peek my head into the dining room. Ethan and Carrie were standing up and kissing. My vision goes blurry as my eyes water up. 

"WHAT THE HELL ETHAN!" I yell at him making Carrie and Ethan break their kiss.

"Gray-" Ethan says practically out of breath.

"No first you lied to me saying you broke up with her now you're kissing her!?" I say interrupting him.

"Grayson honey. Why do you care?" Carrie says crossing her arms giving me a evil grin.

"Because i....Because...."

"Gray just go away. You're nothing but a little tick that won't go away." She says making my eyes tear up more. I look at Ethan but he just stood there. He just watched me cry not backing me up. He didn't even defend me. "Stop crying like a little baby and leave me and Ethan alone." She says shooing me away. I run. I leave the house and run. Not caring that i had no shoes on or that it was cold. I didn't know where i was going but i had to leave. Ethan didn't even try to protect me. He just stood there. Like a statue.

.............................................................

Ethan Pov:

I'm sorry Gray.

I'm so sorry.

SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG LIKE OMG I'VE BEEN SO BUSY. IDEK WHY IT'S BEEN THIS LONG HAHA. HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT I KINDA LIKE IT. OMFG TYSM FOR GETTING ME TO #28 IN GRETHAN LIKE OMFG! ILY ALL AND TYSM FOR 8.9K VIEWS LIKE SHIT YA'LL ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING!