hotboxing (feat. lyla) ; imagine

-while you guys were coming home from school, Lyla suddenly suggested hotboxing - smoking weed in a closed area which makes the smoke to fill it whole up

-you both agreed on it because... you're teenagers. you are emo. you like weed.

-kidding, Lyla made you both agree.

-Okay. That's one thing. But where? Sean said he saw an abandoned car in the near forest, so they could try that if it doesn't have broken windows or missing door.

-It surprisingly didn't! But of course, someone had to try if you can close AND open the door. Right? But who?

-Rock, paper, scissors.

-You lost. Of course.

-So you sit in, dramatically wave your goodbyes and close the door. And then open it, as you jump out and bow like a gymnast to which Sean questions why you jumped out and Lyla just punches your arm. (Which hurt by the way...)

-Once again, you go back to the car. You and Lyla take the back seats and Sean takes the front one. And as he shifts around to get comfortable, he accidentally pushes over the carn's horn which made Lyla scream WHICH made you scream... Which made Sean call you pussies and then Lyla calling him a 'Chingón', pointing out the fight with Brett and his dad busting him while smoking.

-So you all have a good laugh, but that's just the begging.

-Lyla pulls out the stacks, Sean pulls out the stacks, You pull out ...the lighter.

-Roll it, twist it, light it up!

-...Did I mention you never tried weed before? Well you didn't either. And you never smoked either. (Surprisingly - even though these two madlads smoke around you all the time, but it's not like you mind, they're your amigos in the end...)

-Inhale, exhale.

-That's what they did, you inhaled and then started coughing like and old hag.

-'Oh no, Lyla, your friend isn't handling it well, what do you do?!' A) laugh at them B) ask if they're okay C) Make them smoke more D) weeds before friends

-All andwers except for B! Lyla S L A P S your back, laughs at you AND makes you smoke more. "C'mon! We're just getting started!" but then there's your protective prince with a weed roll "...Dude...Chill..." ...which doesn't stop her.

-When you finally calmed down, you felt like your throat went sore. But after that, you guys started to finally talk and gossip. Talking about Jenn, which made Sean inhale the smoke and not exhale or talk, to have an excuse not-to-talk, discussing tomorrow's math exam y'all don't know shit about, and about how you guys should just run away, like wolves and live a new wild life in the nature... Or some shit like that.

-Like the furry Sean is, after mentioning wolves, he howled. What did you guys do? Howl.

-Which meant that anyone or anything that walked around, could hear some howling from some old car (which was filled with smoke) in some god-damned forest.

-Let's play truth or dare, Lyla said, it will be fun, Lyla said.

-I mean y'all were giggling and shit but the questions were starting to get out of hand.

-Actually it was generally getting out of hand.

-If it wasn't Sean's "annoying-ass-clingy-ass-enano" who followed you the whole time.

-Sean got his ass beaten by his pop later on.

-Moral of the story? ...There's no moral.

-Press F to pay respects.

*chingón - a spanish word for someone who likes to pick up fights / is a trouble maker.