Chapter 1 !Oh lord!

~Alexa~

I'm your typical nerd who doesn't have many friends but still has a social life. I have enough with my 2 best friends. But waking up to them is pretty much like hell. I had 10 minutes to get ready for school. Ugh what a pain in the ass! I just put on some light wash skinny jeans, my "but your not Luke Hemmings" t-shirt, my 5sos hoodie, and some black bobs and had a minute to spare so I grabbed an apple to leave.

As soon as I hoped into my best friends, Jaelyn, new black 2014 mustang! God , I love her car, "Hello Whore" jaelyn had finally decided to speak up. As soon as we got to the school we only had 3 minutes so I broke out into a run to get to mr.Wheats class until a walking wall decided to ruin it!

"Watch where your going, nerd!" was all I heard from a lovely deep voice but damn, he had to be an asshole if not I'd be tripping for him already!

"Do you always gotta be an ass?" I questioned him the one and only badass BadBoy, Ruben Rodriguez, also the king of one-night stands!

"Watch that little precious mouth of yours cause I just might have to shut it up with mine"

He replied trying to flirt with me but I ain't that stupid. I just left him hanging even though I was already late! That asshole made me late that bitch will pay!