• 27 •

modeling

Walking into Rudra's room after office to hang out with his brothers, Shivaay was surprised to find the room empty. Usually at this time, Rudra would be sprawled on the bed after college and Om would be sitting silently on one side, reading a novel or writing poetry. Hearing some noises coming from the attached balcony, Shivaay walked that way.

"Just move your head a little to the left, Annika didi, and raise your chin a bit- yes, perfect!"

Taking in the scene before him, Shivaay's breath caught in his throat. There she was, his wedding planner, wearing a long, peach-colored Indian gown that suited her skin flawlessly. In front of her, Rudra clicked away pictures with his fancy professional camera.

"What's going on?" Shivaay asked, trying not to focus on how stunning Annika looked right now, posing like a model.

"Janab ko photography ka bhoot chadha hai," Om replied from where he sat on one side as a spectator. "Making Annika model for him."

"Haa toh why not? We have such a beautiful woman in our house, so might as well make use of it," Rudra shrugged. As Annika's cheeks turned pink, Shivaay couldn't help but agree.

"Well, you guys carry on," Shivaay said, taking one last look at Annika. "I have work to do." With that, he walked out of the room. With Annika looking so gorgeous in that backless gown of hers that showed off her smooth skin, staying there any longer would be...detrimental to Shivaay's health.