Babysitting Horror

I woke up to my niece screaming.Damn that girl had some strong pair of lungs.Since I was still depressed,I really didn't wanna put up with this right now.All of a sudden I saw my mom pop her head in my door.

''Sweets you good?''

"Yea mom I'm fine"

'I'm sorry this happened..I feel so bad"

"Mom he's a  fool I'm fine"

"ok honey well your friend Melanie is here"

"Mom it's Melody"

"Oh well"

my niece starts bawling down the place"I want sticks not egg!"

"Oh lawd child doh make me beat yuh"my mom says as she walks out the room.You people now see why I didn't want ryan to meet my family?

"Lu!"

"Mel why you screaming I'm right in front of you"

"We going out"

"It's to freakin early"

"It's 5 p.m".

"I'm staying home"burying myself under my covers

"Bitch..get yo ass up"drags me out the bed and I land with a hard thud

"Ohf,owwwww!"

"We are going to a party at 9 at my god brothers"

"We what you mean we?..I'm not french!'

"You probs are with all that crap you mixed with"

"Shut up and I have stuff to do"

"Like?"

"Sitting at home watching telenovas with my mom with a big bucket of pecan ice cream mixed with potato chips"

"Ewww that"s nasty why you like to mix food so much"

Kanye shrugs"It's not nasty when it taste good and I flush it down with water"

"You are coming with me.. but I need to pick out an outfit and babysit my cousin..help me?"

"Yeah I guess"

"OHHH thanks boo"gives me a hug but then stops and sniffs"Eww go take a shower first,you stink"

About  30 minutes later I finished my hygiene stuff and put on some purple Nappy Tabs sweats with a blue crop top and jordans.When I got downstairs I saw Mel and my brother having a debate on rappers

"But YelaWolf not that bad"

"Do you hear yourself?!He freakin made a rap song to a country beat,with a country artist collabing on  it!"

I didn't want to hear anymore so I butted in

"Yo Mel let's go"

"You make me wait an hour and a  half and you willing to rush me?"

"I bet she took forever cuz of that big ass bun"My bro said smirking

"Why your hair always holding us bacK?You have to much"

"Might as well go bald.One time I stuck my pencil in there,I lost it for hours"Ok my brother was starting to get on my nerves

"Don't you have something to tend to...like a screaming child?"

"Yo don't mention my baby girl ight?"flips me the bird and goes to his daughter

"Ok now we can go"Mel says laughing"He's hilarious"

"In what world?!""You mean hilarious ancester!"

"Whatever let's go"

"Freakin finally"I said walking to the door.When I step outside I see Mel run up behind me with a container of food.

"Really dude?"

"What? Your mom's curry chicken roti is dope!"She says while stuffing her mouth

Sucks teeth "You eat to damn much like you got worms"

3 hours later

I was exhausted....Mel's cousin was straight up rude.My niece wasn't even half bad.For the past two hours we were running around after her trying to calm her down.

"Goodness mel where is she?"

"Do I look like I know?"

About  ten minutes later we heard a cupboard slam.When Mel and I ran to the kitchen,we saw her cousin on the fridge with a bottle of melted choclate in her hand and a american girl doll in the other.

"Jenna why you always stressing me out?"

"Sorry!" jenna said trying to not look down

"No, you want me and mommy to die from all this stress and you"ll be all alone and get sent to live with grandma?!"

"Nooo I'm sorry!"

"Shut up and just get down!"

"I can't I'm scared"

"You weren't scared enough to get on the fridge so get yo skinny ass down now!"

"Mel are you seriously arguing with a 6 year old?"I said aggravated"Jenna just jump into my arms instead,don't look down........uhhh think of tinker bell".

"No I wanna be the black light fairy"

"Ok fine now jump"

All I see is a pair of twiggy arms and legs come down as jenna lands safely into my arms.I also see   a bunch of choclate spurt all over mel's shirt and hair.Oops

"