ten (18+)

Trixie practically pulled Katya onto the couch, but Katya didn't mind. It turned her on. She straddled Trixie, and her body was inches above hers. Katya made her way from Trixie's lips down to her neck and back up again. Katya could feel her panties were soaked after hearing Trixie moan. Trixie's hand was tangled in Katya's hair, and she pulled Katya closer to her.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Katya whispered in her ear. The heat of Katya's breath on her neck gave her goosebumps.

"Yes." Trixie closed her eyes as Katya nibbles on her neck. Her arms snakes around Trixie's torso, snaking under her sweater. Trixie broke the kiss and pulled the sweater off of her, exposing a lacy pinkish white bra. Katya looked at Trixie in awe, completely mesmerized by her body. Trixie leaned in to kiss her again, taking Katya's flannel off, revealing a little black bra that Katya had worn just in case this happened. Katya stopped for a moment, and pulled her skirt off of her over her bare feet.

Katya was desperate for Trixie and Trixie was desperate for her. She silently thanked herself that she hadn't drank more than a glass of wine, because she wanted to remember this.

Trixie pulled Katya back in, running her hands up and down her now-bare thighs. Katya's lips made her way down to Trixie's breasts, kissing the top of each of them as she unhooked her bra. Trixie sighed into Katya and pulled her closer. Trixie brought her hand to Katya's inner thigh, pressing on the front of her panties. Trixie hissed as Katya's mouth wrapped around her nipple.

"You're teasing me too much," she breathed, pulling Katya closer. She could feel her legs shaking as Katya licked the sweat between her cleavage.

"That's the point." Katya growled. Katya pulled Trixie's jeans off of her leaving her stunned. Her hands immediately went to Trixie's ass, and Katya sighed. Trixie ran her nails up Katya's back and unhooked her bra. She cupped Katya's breasts in her hands and leaned in to kiss Katya's neck.

"Please kat, I want you so bad," Trixie sighed into her neck. Trixie knew she was dripping but she didn't care. All she wanted was Katya.

"Bedroom," Katya said, pulling away from Trixie.

Trixie followed Katya into her bedroom, and she wasn't ashamed that she kissed her all the way down the hallway. Katya pushed Trixie down on the bed and crawled on top of her.

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me how much you want me."

"Katya..." Trixie brought her hand up, rubbing Katya through her panties, making her moan. Katya kissed a line from Trixie's lips to her underwear, and then pulls them off with both hands. Trixie spreads her legs. "Please, Katya," her voice is low and breathy.

"As you wish," whispers katya. She can already tell that Trixie is incredibly wet. She slides her first finger into Trixie, glancing up at her to make sure she's okay. Trixie moans loudly as Katya circles her clit with her tongue.

"Fuck-" Trixie breathes. Katya adds a second finger, pumping in and out, curling her fingers into her. Trixie's legs are shaking, pressure building in her stomach. She knows she's close. "Kat-" she moans.

"Mmhm?" Katya humms, not taking her mouth from Trixie. Katya sucks Trixie's clit and flicks her tongue. Before Trixie can get the words out she's coming. Katya moans into her, feeling her spill over her fingers. Katya brings herself to a kneel and looks Trixie in the eye as she licks her fingers.

Katya lowers herself onto Trixie, kissing her lips and falling to Trixie's side. Trixie wraps her arms aroud Katya's torso and they drift off to sleep.