six - ants and boots

Start from the beginning

"He gives me the creeps." I stated and slouched back down into my chair

I look over and see Thor listening intensely. "How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I?..."

"You threaten my world with war, you steal a force you can't hope to control, you talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

"Ooh. It burns you to have come so close, to have the Tesseract, to have power- unlimited power, and for what? A..."

I then went back to my art and started drawing a clover between the dove's mouth

"...warm light for all mankind to share?" Loki's creepy voice was heard again.

"And then to be reminded what real power is."

"Well, let me know if 'real power' wants a magazine or something." I looked at the camera and Fury was walking away.

The monitor on Cap's side of the table turned off. He looked up.

"He really grows on you doesn't he?" Banner sarcastically said.

"Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" Steve looked at Thor

"He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard nor any world known. He means to lead the against your people. They will win him the Earth, in return, I suspect, for the Tesseract."

"The shitauri?" I misunderstood the word.

"Language" Steve gave me a fatherly look.

"Whoops." I shut my art book because there was too much happening to draw right now.

"An army, from outer space?" Steve questioned.

"So, he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for." Banner stated.

"Selvig?"

"He's an astrophysicist." Banner replied.

"He's a friend." Thor seemed sad about Selvig

"Loki has them under some kind of spell- along with one of ours." Nat butted in

"Yeah, I was there when Barton was uh mind controlled, he tried to shoot me" I pointed out

"You seem like a very strong child." Thor complemented me.

"Yes, very strong." I hinted at my strength abilities

"You were shot at?" Steve questioned me/.

"Not the first time." his own best friend shot me in the leg, man that hurt.

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here." Steve put his hand down on the table.

Well this conversation is intense.

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you can small crazy on him." Banner fixed his glasses.

"Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason but he is of Asgard, and he is my brother."

"If I had any siblings I would understand." I shrugged.

"He killed eighty people in two days." Nat said in a monotone manner

"Oof" I put all my pencils away. That's a lot of people.

"He's adopted?"

"I think it's about the mechanics. Iridium, what do they need the Iridium for?" Banner said but I don't understand any of those words.