Chapter One: Party

The lights dimmed as the music blared louder. Bianca walked down the stairs, trying her best to avoid the couples making-out along the steps.

"Hey there,is that a mirror in your p-" Bianca pushed past the average 'fresh out of college cool guy'.
"No thank you." She called out, determined to find her friend.
"Biaaaanca" Her head turned to the direction her name was called to see her best friend Sam holding two tall tecate beer cans. Grabbing one of the beers, Bianca wraps her other arm behind Sam's neck.
"Oh you know exactly what I need." The pop sound from opening the can was barely audible through the loud music. Bianca chugged down two big sips. "This party is lame." She leaned into Sam for her to hear. "There isn't one single interesting guy here." Sam laughed and pulled Bianca to the kitchen, where it was much quieter and a couple people were making nachos.
"I saw a couple real lookers upstairs." Sam winked as she grabbed a plate of nachos, shoving one into her mouth she continued " They were looking for people to play truth or dare." Bianca rolled her eyes as she grabbed a nacho chip off Sams plate.
"What are they, 17?" Sam shrugged.
"Don't think so, they looked older than us. Really hot." Bianca sighed and gave in.
"Fine, we'll play." Sams green eyes almost sparkled in excitement. Taking a long sip from their beers they cheered and began their way back up the stairs, and once again maneuvering past the couples.

"So where are these 'hot guys'?" Bianca looked around unenthused, her cold icy stare landing on a tall hooded person in the corner drinking alone.
"Last I saw them they were headin' to that room!" She grabbed Bianca's hand pulling her away from the direction of the hooded character. They walked into the dimly lit guest room, the four other people sitting on the floor all greeted them with smiles.
"Looks like we got two more." His voice was deep and almost had Bianca blushing. She looked down at him to get a better look. His blue eyes were so vivid, his short blond hair styled up, even his outfit was cute! She smiled back at him.
"Guess so, I'm getting so old I wouldn't mind feeling like a teenager again." She looked at the three others on the floor, a cute guy with dark brown eyes and hair, and two girls. The black haired Asian beauty patted the spot next to her as she looked at Sam, while her friend made room for Bianca next to her and the first guy.
"Are you two...?" Sam looks at the two girls as she points at them. They laughed and nodded.
"Sisters? Yes, twins in fact!" The girl next to her said.
"I just have to say-" Sam took a swig if her beer. "You guys are seriously hot." The twins laughed and thanked her.
"So!" The first guy grinned. "Now that we have two more, I think we should do introductions." He turned to Bianca and held his hand out. "My name is Tom."
"Hiddleston or Riddle?" Bianca paused before grabbing his hand.
"Hm." He paused, looking deep in thought. "Definitely Hiddleston. He is everything I aspire to be. Good looking , a gentleman, and I very much would like to keep my nose." Bianca laughed and shook his hand.
"Bianca." She smiled sweetly, turning on the charm.
"And I'm Ino!" The twin closest to Bianca waved to her.
"Nico." Her sister smiled at me and hugged Sam.
"I'm Sam!!" She waved after Nico let her go.
"Eddie." The guy sitting next to Tom and Sam did a small wave. His voice was much deeper than Toms but it really fit his huge build. Definitely some body builder or a gym junkie.
"Now that we're all introduced let's start-" Tom started, but was interrupted.
"Wait-" A males voice boomed. "Room for one more?" Bianca's eyes narrowed as she looked at the hooded figure, her eyes glued to the copper mask on his face.
"Uh- sure. But I gotta ask, why a mask man?" Tom asked as he scooted closer to Bianca, causing a light blush to spread across her cheeks. The man sat down between Tom and Eddie. He looked just as big as Eddie, maybe even bigger.
"My friends bet me $100 bucks that I wouldn't wear this the whole party. Truth be told it's very hot under this mask." He chuckled, his voice was calm, the group all looked at each other before looking back to him. "My name is Kenny."
"We've all done some odd things for money." Eddie laughed. "Well welcome to the group bud." Eddie patted Kenny's back. "Tommie you should start." Tom rolled his eyes at the nickname.
"Alright." He turned to Bianca. "Truth or dare Miss Bianca?"
"Dare." She folded her arms as a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth.
"Oh I like you." He laughed. " I dare you to.." he picked up her beer to see how full it was." Chug your beer-" he also handed her his freshly opened beer. "And my beer." He had a devilish grin. She smiled, accepting his challenge she brought her can to her lips and started chugging. Finishing her beer she dropped it and chugged Toms beer. Everyone was cheering at this for her at this point.
"That's my best friend!!" Sam cheered as Bianca threw her head back to finish off the rest of the beer. She let out a large sigh before a small burp escaped her lips.
"Easy dare. Nico." Bianca turned to look at her. " truth or dare?"
"Truth-"