Aqua Part 1

Percy pov

After the war with Gaea everyone was tired, Leo had just died and everyone was shook. yet we were still happy. For one. Gaea was gone, And she was gone forever. We didn't have to worry about her anymore, and to make everything better the doors of death were closed and secured.

"Hey man. You ok?" Jason said snapping me back to reality. "Yeah I'm... it's just... I'm relieved... Ya know? With the war being done and over with." "Yeah I get it. I'm glad it's over too... I mean now we can live somewhat normal lives."

He chuckled slightly at the thought. I did also. "So what are you planning on doing now? I mean... now... with the war being over and stuff." He said

" i don't know, Annabeth and I were talking about college......but I don't want to leave camp just yet... I mean with you and piper moving to camp Jupiter and all.

I mean who's going to protect this camp while I'm gone! " I said jokingly. "Oh yeah jackson? You really want to test the strength of clarisse?" He said playfully "Oh..... well....pfft she's not AS strong as me! " I said flexing my muscles. "Oh boy." Jason said as I continued to flex and brag.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

After my encounter with jason i went to the Poseidon cabin. Cabin 3. After I got there I plopped into my bed just contemplating my life.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Sorry this chapter is so short and slow. I just wanted to put in as many details as possible.(I probably failed though.) Okay see ya!!!!😊