IV.

It has been over an hour since the kiss. That kiss. That moment keeps replaying over and over in my mind. We were at Cas’ house, and he just looked so cute sitting in my baby, looking nervous. He bit his lip and that’s when I realized how much I wanted to take his lip and bite it myself, but I shut up my mind with a bitter thought, he would never feel the same. But oh he did! I called him angel pie, and his head snapped up, his look of nervousness replaced by determination and his blue eyes locked with mine. I shivered because of the intensity of his stare, and he smashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was slow, not rushed, but it still delivered the long felt feelings of want and lust behind them. Right when the kiss started to intensify I heard a male voice call out to Castiel, and we broke apart, our lips still tingling from the kiss. Our eyes locked one more time, and I could see his fear which made me even more scared. He looked guilty, even apologized, how couldn’t he know I feel the same way? Still it has been an hour and he still didn’t call or text me. I tried contacting him but he won’t answer. Maybe he thought this was a mistake? But, no, the kiss affected him as much as it affected me. So I decided to wait, wait until I see him at school tomorrow.

-The next day-

    I rush Sammy out of the house so I don’t see dad again. After the kiss I drove around a bit and didn’t come home until 1 am and that didn’t please Dad at all. I shudder at the memory of my dad beating me and pushed away the thought. Instead I park baby and looked around until I saw a boy with jet black bed hair in the sea of students. I found my angel. I run and grab his arm, spin him around and just stare at those eyes, those damn eyes that just rendered me speechless.

“Dean,” he breathes out.

“Hey Cas,” I say. I want to say more but those eyes are all I’m able to think about. His eyes widen, as if he now remembered what happened last night, and tries to pull his arm out of my grib.

“Ow, just let me go,” he says timidly.

“God, I’m sorry, did I hurt you?” I ask worriedly, when I finally realize why I keep looking at his eyes. Sure they are beautiful and I would love to just stare at them all day, but that’s not why. I’m looking at his eyes because I don’t want to see any evidence that he has been hurt. I don’t want to see the big, ugly purple bruise on the side of his face. I felt anger bubble up inside of me. “Who did that to you?,” I say determinedly, while gingerly stroking his face.

“Dean, I’m fine,” he says turning around.

“Damnit, Cas don’t you walk away from me! I thought you knew how I felt! I thought after last night you knew! But then you never texted me, so now I need to know, did you make a mistake?” I started off yelling and somehow I finish talking in a whisper, my head down. I realized that there is complete silence, the sound of footsteps gone, no more whispers and conversations between the students, the bell had rang awhile ago, and its just me and the blue eyed boy.

“D-Do you mean it?” is what he finally says after a few moments of silence. Hearing those words made my body flood in relief.

“Yes, Cas, oh god yes,” I murmur and I grab his arm and pull him to my chest. My lips crash into his, and I finally got to bite that damn lip. Oh and the sounds he makes! I had been in short relationships before and kissing had never been enough but with Cas they are more than I can handle. After kissing for what seems only for a second we had to pull away for lack of breath. The 15 minute tardy bell rang and we looked at each other with lust. An idea popped into my head, “Cas, do you want to go somewhere?”

“Anywhere will be better than this hell,” he says while gesturing to the school.

“Perfect answer Angel,” I say. I peck his lips and grab his arm, pulling him to my baby. He winced but I didn’t think about it, but I should have picked up on it earlier.

“Where are we going?” Cas asks after a couple of minutes. Of course he asked that, he always wants to know.

“Somewhere,” I reply, rolling my eyes.

“Care to elaborate on that?”

“Not really,” I say but he fixes an icy glare my way. “Somewhere with my angel.”

“Does this place have a name?” he says with a faint blush.

“Yes, it’s called Dean’s Super Awesome Place Of Shit And Giggles.”

“Oh really?” he replies with a ghost of a smile on his lips. “Is this place as awesome as it sounds?”

“Of course it is! It has my name in the title after all!”

“We will see about that,” he says with a such a sexy smirk that if I wasn’t driving my baby then I would’ve pounced on him.

We get to a field filled with wildflowers and butterflies. Most people just drive past it and not give it a second glance, but what people don’t know is that it has a nice pond, perfect for swimming. I run to Cas’ side and open the door for him.

“Wow this place is not what I expected.”

My grin fades, “You don’t like it?”

“Oh no no! It’s just so beautiful, and you called it ‘Dean’s Super Awesome Place Of Shit And Giggles’.” he says with a deep chuckle.

My grin takes back its place on my face and I pull Cas’ arm again. “Well come on!” I exclaim.

“But I thought we were here?” Cas tilts his head to the side in a confused way which I can’t help but find completely adorable.

“Cas, just come on.” he surprisingly lets me drag him to the edge of the woods and after hiking through the woods for a bit we find it. It’s a pond with clear water and high ledges, perfect for jumping off of.

“Wow Dean this is so beauti- wait, why are you taking your clothes off?!” he says while I take off my pants.

“Cuz we are going swimming.” I reply simply.

“Dean the water must be freezing.”

“Ok then keep your shirt on.”

“Dean-”

I cut him off and lean close to him and whisper seductively into his ear, “I’ll keep you warm.” He blushes darkly and starts to take off his pants. I bat his hands away, “I’ll do it,” I say with a smirk and he somehow manages to blush even darker. I slowly undo his belt and unzip his pants. He is wiggling under my touch, and I “accidentally” breath heavily on his boxers. I chuckle at him and stand up and take my own shirt off. I can feel his heavy, hungry gaze on my chest and I smirk at him.

“Like what you see?” I say while doing a couple of poses to show off my body.

“Hmm I’m not sure, how about doing a couple more poses and I’ll see how I feel.” he replies, still not taking his gaze off me. I laugh and do more poses, including my personal favorite, the Blue Steel.

After our swim we got dressed, and I grabbed a blanket I had in the Impala and we sat in the field talking about random things. The blue-eyed boy laid down with his head in my lap, and I absently played with his hair. He told me all kinds of things, like his weird fascination with bees and something about a cat’s penis that the ladies weren’t consulted on or something like that. I was content and absently thought how lucky I was to have Cas, but then I realized I didn’t have him at all, he wasn’t mine, so I shook Cas and whispered, “Hey, Cas, buddy, I need to ask you something important.” I say somewhat shyly.

“Yes Dean,” he says while sitting up.

I rub the back of my neck, “Umm, jeez, would you like to be, I don’t know, my boyfriend?”I ask, and he laughs. He freakin’ laughs. Here I am asking Cas an important question and he laughs. “Fine, you could’ve just said no,” I mumbled.

“You idiot! I thought we already established this by me going on this date with you.” he says, chuckling. I let go of a breath I didn’t know I was holding and I held Cas close to me.He is mine now, all mine, I think happily. He snuggled into me, and soon I heard light snores. I kissed the top of his head sleepily and  whispered, “Night angel,” before sweet dreams of blue eyes and angels engulfed me.