Cliche 22

PARENTS THAT SELL THEIR CHILDREN TO PAY DEBTS.

Wait a minute, I thought this story set was the 21st century in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and not Ancient Rome, but noooo I was wrong. Parents be selling their children like brownies at a bake sale and somehow the police aren't doing anything about it, they don't even exist in those stories.

"Yaryekrbdksba, I sold you to pay off our debts even though we are a middle class family and could have sold anything else but we chose you. Your owners would be here soon."

Wow okay! You could have sold your house, your furniture, your car, you have two kidneys and you couldn't sell one of them, you chose daughter. I see you 'parent of the year'.

The main question on my mind is which normal, sane person would accept a teenage girl as payment? Those parents are into some shady shit you guys.

And then when we thought it couldn't get any weirder, the 'owners turn out to be none other than ONE. FREAKING. DIRECTION.

What is the whole one direction doing giving loans to people? What will they be doing with the girl after they get her?

"Here have a million dollars and if you can't pay I will accept your teenage daughter over there." Seems legit.

I guess that's were the this ends right?

All of them end up being in love with her and she is pregnant in three days!