15~actual chapter ^•^

Now that all that happened~ everything else happens, yadayada, they are on Earth yadayada, now we start at the beginning of the worst season, 9, -_-.
______________________________________________
Lance's POV
Keith and I decided it was best to break up before he left, which sucked! Hunk convinced me to date Allura so I'm not all lonely and depressed and crap. (Lets just say we are now at the part where they are having dinner with his family)
     "You should introduce me to that friend, Keith, of yours" she says smirking."
     "Hell No!" I yell earning a glare from my mama and Allura. I wouldn't even be on this date with Allura if; 1, Keith and I never split, and 2, fucking Hunk didn't peer pressure me into this date!
     "Why he hot." She says over grammatically.
     "Your right, he is also a good cuddler, pillow, and kisser." I say smugly, that was when I realized, I. Fucked. Up. Not only have I not come out to my family, but I am on a date with Allura! Actually the second reason don't really bother me. I look at mama and she was passed out, then I looked at my sister to see her smirking.
     "I knew it! I could tell something was going on between you two I just had to get you to admit it." She smugly said. I looked down sad because it made me miss Keith more than usual talking about it.
     "Ya there WAS something but not anymore." I softly say looking up at my sister, then explained everything. Including the whole reason I was on this 'date' which pissed Allura off.
     "Bro! If that is the reason you broke up then you need to get back together." She says loudly.
     "Maybe after all of this is over. I don't want us to get back together then the war split us apart again, and that's even if he wants to get back together! He probably hates me now!" At this point Allura was already out the door.
     "Well it looked more like she is the one who hates you now." She says pointing to the door as Allura closed it. But to be honest, I don't care, I just want Keith back. (Oh my lord and savior 707 plz help Lance and Keith! Yes that might be a mystic messenger reference. It was either that, BTS, My Hero Academia, or fairy space dust, which is an inside joke between me and two people at my school.) Will Keith ever love me again, ha, I doubt it. I should have just let him go with the Blade instead of arguing, then at least we would still be together. (Honestly I would die to have a relationship like theirs is going to be like at the end of this thing which btw, IMPORTANT!!!!!! This is probably going to end soon so I can start on a hopefully way better KLANCE HIGH SCHOOL AU! Or a Lance X Reader. I feel I have learned to write better and that's why I want to end this book and make a new better one also. Because I'm not a huge fan of going by the show, it takes away the pazzaz opportunities! Well byeeee love you guys, gals, and non-binary pals! Hehe kill me now.)
Posted: February 3, 2019, at 10:41 P.M. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~