You've got the love that I want (The love you want)

And you've got the love that I need (The love you need)

Girl, it's so smooth and so creamy (You know, you know)

You've got that butta love, baby (You've got that butta love, baby)

Shanie grabbed Devin's hand in place with hers and watched a tear drop out of Devin's eye.

She took her hand out of his and wiped it.

"I love you," she mouthed.

"I love you too," he mouthed back.

Neither of them listening to what the preacher said just focused on eachother until it came to say their vowels.

Devin was first.

"Okay, I'mma be honest and say I ain't write my vowels so I'm just gone say everything from my heart," he said making everybody laugh even Shanie.

"First thing I would like to say is I love you so much and we have been through a lot of shit, but you still stayed true to me. You showed me even when I didn't do the same back, that you loved me. And I got respect for you because of that. You might be a little mean to me at times and be bossy [laughs] but I know it's all out of love, babygirl. And I just want you to know that I love you with everythang in me baby and can't nobody replace you, Shanie. Like the song say, you my butta love. Always and Forever," he said with a smile and Shanie cried.

"Your turn to say your vowels Shanie," the preacher said and Shanie sighted.

"I actually did right mind, but I won't to just say everything from the heart as well," she said.

"I love you, I love you, and I love you. I honestly thought that we would never ever make it too this point and I never would've thought that after us being friends that we would get into a relationship, but all I can say is thank you God for giving me you. You might irk my nerves all the time [laughs] but I swear I love you and I would do anything for you. Like you said in your butta love, your my butta love, but I swear nobody what happens I'll always be addicted to your love," she said.

Her eyes fluttered open at the weight of her daughter that she felt, she jumped thinking it was Devin.

"Mama calm down, it's just me," Tea said sitting back on the bed as Shanie calmed down.

"Oh baby you scared me, I thought you were, Nevermind."

Shanie didn't want to talk about that with her daughter. She didn't feel comfortable, she was already embarrassed as it is and she just wished that he would've came to her and told her so they would've never got to the position they were in.

She hated that she was having dreams about things she loved with him but she couldn't help it, but one thing she was glad for was her daughter waking her up before it got to the worse part of her wedding, loosing Tunchi, that was so hard for her to deal with knowing that he had passed away on her wedding day.

"Daddy," Tea said snapping her mother out of her thoughts. "It's okay mama you can talk to me about it."

Shanie waved her daughter off.

"Why don't we talk about something else other than your father, baby?"

Tea stood up quickly scrunching her nose up as she got mad just like Devin.

"I don't understand how you can talk to Aunty and everybody else, but can't tell your own daughter shit about it."

Shanie looked at her daughter like she had lost get mind, but she stayed calm in her bed, resisting from wanting to slap the taste out of her mouth.