Deleted Scene

This was originally going to be the first chapter and the whole premise of the story but I got less motivated. Then I came up with another idea and I really liked it so I decided to go with that one. If you want to use it, lemme know and credit. It's a bit short but I hope you enjoy this :)

"Yeah, we've seen your insta photos, you're not as good-looking as you think," the rude strangers laughed. That's what Albert gets after screaming into another random discord call, apparently.

Albert didn't say anything.

"Albert?" Y/N asked, making sure her fellow YouTuber friend had not left.

He said nothing.

"That's not okay to say," she spoke up, "it's not okay to lie and hurt someone just for your own entertainment; that's evil."

"We're not lying, alright, lady?"

"Don't call me lady! Be respectful. He did nothing to you,"

"He screamed into his mic-"

"He. Did. Nothing. You don't get to call him ugly because you're upset with him for something ridiculous,"

She left the call, and Albert did, too.

"Don't listen to them, Albert,"

He stayed silent.

"They're wrong."

"What if they're not?"

"I wouldn't lie to you."

Albert sighed, "Then what am I?"

Y/N hesitated to answer, scared her answer would reveal too much, "Beautiful, amazing, hilarious. That's what you are."

She left Albert silent.

"They're wrong. You're much better than you think," her voice broke as she talked, then left their call in embarrassment.

Y/N let the tears fall when she knew she wouldn't be heard.