Chapter 2

"Hey isn't that the squid that was with Callie and Marie?"

"You're right, Quick take a picture!"

Agent 3 sighed. It had only been three days since that picture was accidentally put into Callie's blog, and so far his life has been more hectic in the last 24 hours than it had been in his whole life. Sure, he had been battling the octarian menace, but he didn't get swarmed by a bunch of inklings for it, he liked his peace and quiet time thank you very much.

"You would think this would have blown over by now." murmured Agent 3. "I should've worn a disguise before going out."

He's been hassled by some of the fans of the Squid Sisters when he was visiting Sheldon in inkopolis square, He can't even go home to his own apartment since some independent news outlets had tracked down the apartment complex he was renting in and has been waiting for him to return to interview him. He was thankful that Cap'n Cuttlefish was nice enough to let him stay in the spare room in his cabin.

Callie and Marie had been called by their manager about some idol stuff and since he's got nothing to do at the moment, He used this free time to take a seat at a table near the galleria in inkopolis square with a drink resting on the table when suddenly his squidphone vibrated.

Must be another stupid notification from some fan of Callie or Marie, Agent 3 thought, but it was actually a new message from the chatroom that agent 1 and 2 made for the New Squidbeak Splatoon for everyone to get a way to contact the other agents.

The message came from no other than the agent that Marie had recruited. The last he knew of Agent 4 was that the agent was visiting someone from across town and wont be available for a few days.

AGENT 4: AGENT 3!

Upon seeing the message his fellow agent had sent him he had raised a single brow in surprise, he had no idea what Agent 4 would want from him, today at least. He wasted no time in writing a reply just in case it was something important.

AGENT 3: What's up?

He figured it would take a while before Agent 4 would message back so as soon as he sent that message he had put down his squidphone so that he could continue enjoying his drink, but before he could even let it rest on the table he felt it vibrate again. That was fast, thought Agent 3.

AGENT 4: WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?

AGENT 3: I'm sitting at a table near the Galleria in inkopolis square. Did the Cap'n need us for something? if he does I'll be at his shack in a flash.

This might be an emergency, there are no other possible reason why Agent 4 would want to know where he was so urgently judging from the all capital messages agent 4's been sending him.

AGENT 4: NO, JUST STAY THERE, I'M ON MY WAY.

Agent 3's eyebrows rose. What does Agent 4 mean by that?  he thought.

AGENT 3: Uh, Okay?

After he sent that last message he had put down his squidphone on the table and picked up his drink, still confused on why Agent 4 had wanted him to stay put but decided to just shrug it off and continued to relax and enjoy his drink for now and wait for his fellow agent to arrive.

It's been 25 minutes since Agent 4's last message and so far no sign of his fellow agent and he's been getting antsy just waiting here, Agent 4 didn't give any extra details on why he had to stay here or why Agent 4 was coming to meet with him, for all he knows Agent 4 could actually be in deep trouble. The very thought of it made him worry.