[Lyra's Outfit]

After arriving on the train and the train had taken off, I walk through the train disguised as a woman from the higher class, my new S

After arriving on the train and the train had taken off, I walk through the train disguised as a woman from the higher class, my new S.H.I.E.L.D. suit by Fitz covered by a long, fur coat, with Ward behind me as an assistant, but we run into a Train Conductor.

"Di prima classe [First class]?" Ward asks the Train Conductor in Italian.

"Di là, signore. Vuoi che ti mostri la tua stanza? Sarebbe il mio piacere [Through there, sir. Would you like me to show you to your room]." The Train Conductor asks me, but I just ignore and walk past him.

After we arrive in the assigned bunk, Ward locks the door behind us as I take of my coat and throw it on the bed to reveal my new suit from Fitz.

"That looks cozy." Ward comments before I zip up the remains collaring on my suit.

"Once I've located the package, I'll let you know where to place the tracker." I explain to him as I tie my hair up and he begins to change into a Train Conductor's uniform.

"Seems like things are getting personal?" Ward asks me, and I look up at him confused "I'm talking about our operations." He states as he removes his tie "Look, I know Coulson was put through hell, but... He hasn't been the same since. I don't know what he said to Skye, but she's different." He explains to me.

"How so?" I ask him as I look over my two guns in my holsters.

"Driven, focused. And she was holed up for days trying to track down Quinn. It feels like Coulson's got her on a warpath. Seems personal." Ward explains to me as he removes his shirt.

"It is personal. The Clairvoyant had him tortured. Quinn's the only person we know who's connected to all this." I explain to him as I look at the different controls on my cuffs.

"We both know personal urges can adversely affect tactical decisions." Ward tries to refer to the both of us.

"Hmm. That's why I don't have any. You should do the same." I tell him as he puts a different shirt on.

"Really? You think Coulson will take that excuse if he finds out about us?" Ward asks me.

"Took it okay when I told him." I shrug as I walk over to the window.

"Wait. You told him?" Ward asks me confused as I move the blinds and open the window.

"Yep." I tell him before I tap a button my right cuffling with my left index finger, and a fitted helmet grows around my face from the back collar of my suit. I then climb up and through the window before walking along the top of the train.

[Mask]