The Apostles' Creed {Suga}

Start from the beginning

As the two walked into the living room, two figures stood up from the couch.

Suga and Jin froze where they were.

The familiar faces hooked into the two men's mind and fear pierced at their being that was more painful than a thousand bullets.

"Hello, Yoongi."

"Jin."

The two were motionless as the figures spoke, speaking the deep voices that the members remembered so well.

The two voices of their older brothers.

// Suga's POV //

"Hyung."

I bowed a tiny head at my big brother.

He walks to me and I backed up a little, his height was overwhelming.

He was over a head taller than me; always has been.

He wrapped his arms around me and I hugged back.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked his brother.

"Yah. We are kinda busy," I said.

Hyung looked down at me; he knew we're not.

We stood in silence for a moment before Jin broke the silence:

"Hyung, let's go outside and talk. Give Suga and his brother some privacy."

Damnit.

Once they exist, I went to the other side of the couch and sat on the arm.

My brother stood awkwardly, "Yoongi you know why I'm here."

"Enlighten me," I spoke without interest.

"You didn't come home this year."

I sucked in a breath.

Why is he here? He knows why I didn't come home. It's the same reason every year.

I put my eyes on his. My brother has always looked like our father; the same stone-cold eyes, the same height, the same voice.

"Father's worried about you."

I snickered loudly.

"Dongsaeng, you can't keep ignoring him. He forgives you for what happened."

But I don't forgive him.

Four years ago, I went home for Christmas. I was raised with a very strict, religious family, who believed that every man has to go to church. When I was a child, I went to Catholic school, which is the closest thing to hell I ever believed in.

There, I had to memorize all the testaments, verses, the Apostles' Creed, and songs.

I never believed in Christianity; I lived behind a persona so I wouldn't get hit by my father or hyung.

At the Christmas Eve service when I was home, the bishop told me to speak the Apostles' Creed for the whole church.

I refused and told him that I forgot it, he asked me why and I simply said:

"I don't believe in God."

The whole church growled at me with severe tongues, and when I got home, my dad beat me so bad that I passed out.