Chapter Ten

LALISA MANOBAN (LISA/LALICE)

After classes, I went to the restroom to tidy up my messed up hair. I don't know why it became something like a bird's nest. I wasn't even doing anything at all!

I looked at the mirrors, trying to fix the unwanted hair poking out for attention.

Then, I heard sobbing. So quiet that you couldn't hear it if there was someone talking. I turned and looked at a stall and went closer to it. I knocked on the white door, trying to gain the person's attention. "Excuse me? Are you okay?" I asked.

Another sob came. "D-Don't worry about me... I'm just crying over some guy..." Ah, she broke up with her boyfriend which she really loved. That sucks, the boy must be a nuthead.

"It's fine if you wanna talk.." I told her.

"N-No.. you have something to do, don't you? Don't let me waste your time, I have some friends who I'll be going to later on." Then the stall opened, revealing a girl with long grey hair. Her eyes were red because of the ears flowing out.

How could someone break up with her?

"Anyways, thank you for caring. I'll be going now."

My eyes followed her as she stepped out of the restroom. I sighed, people shouldn't keep their feelings bottled up. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my hair was perfectly arranged. I smiled before heading to Sapphire Wing.

Everyone was already there. I saw Jisoo sitting on the study table with Jin, Namjoon, and Taehyung with her. They looked like they were discussing something, a new plan maybe.

The others didn't care. Jennie, Rosé, Suga, and Jimin were playing cards. And by the other side of the room was Jungkook, reading a book and leaning on the book shelves. I smiled before walking towards him.

"Hey, Jungkook." He looked at me and grinned. "Lalice."

"You got in trouble, didn't you?" I asked. He nodded as he scratched the back of his head. "Fortunately, Jisoo was able to cover up for me. Its saw me in the hallways last night and reported me to Nakamoto." I frowned. It's because of me.

Jungkook must have seen my unhappy look. He took my hand and gave me a reassuring smile. "It's not because of you, Lalice. You were the one who helped me notice it after all."

My brows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Let's just say you sort of flinched and I kinda got worried so I looked around and felt the freezing temperature." I chuckled. He's so cute.

Then, the doors burst open. It revealed the red head guy which I just noticed, wasn't here. His cheeks were tear stained, his eyes were blood red. It looks like he hasn't been resting.

"Hoseok, are you-?"

"Guys, I fucked up!" He exclaimed, tears beginning to pour in once again. "I messed up! I broke her heart, and I.." he faltered. Suga stood up and went towards him, slowly leading him to the couch.

Jisoo, Jin, Namjoon, and V went towards him. Me and Jungkook stayed in our area, listening to whatever he had to say.

"I.. I broke her heart.. I swear it wasn't me.. I love her! I really do! I don't know what in the world happened." His voice was shaking. He reminded me of the girl that I'd seen earlier.

Wait, maybe it is her.

I looked at Jungkook, who looked at his friend with sadness in his eyes. "Jungkook, what is he talking about? Is he talking about a girl?"

He nodded. "Hoseok has a girlfriend names Eunbi, or SinB. She's the girl who has that unique gray hair. She's basically his partner-in-crime.." He sighed. "And I think they just broke up.."

"Why...?"

"Guys." Hoseok looked at all of us. "I fucked up with Eunbi..."