Chapter Fourteen

LALISA MANOBAN (LISA/LALICE)

"Why are you even awake at this hour?" I groaned as Jungkook continued to quietly drag me out of the dorm. It was already six in the morning, the time where students are suppose to be sleeping. But for some reason, the bunny-looking guy was still wide awake.

I was in my night gown, he gave me his jacket earlier to cover myself a little more since he directly dragged me out of my comfort zone.

"Wait, just follow me. I'm gonna show you something amazing," he whispered in a low voice. Still half-asleep, I nodded and just made him drag me to wherever we were suppose to go.

Then I flinched. "Wait, what about It?" I asked. I just realized that we were walking through the hallways as if there were no creatures around.

He looked over his shoulder and gave me a wink. "Your man's got it all planned out."

My man? "What do you mean?"

"Well..."

---- flashback time :)

"V?" The grey-haired guy looked over at Jungkook, a blank look still attached on his face. "What is it?"

"I have a request..." Jungkook started acting cute. The pitch of his voice was higher. He tried doing hand gestures. He was practically seducing V.

The latter cringed. "What do you want?"

"You see..."

---- back to reality :')

"That's how I got him to distract them." He finished his little story off with a proud look on his face. I didn't bother reacting to it. I still wasn't fully awake, I feel like dozing off any minute now.

"Anyways, I'm taking you to the Diamond Wing." I looked at him. That place was where the party happened. Jisoo and the others were here earlier to look for Moonbin. "I found something odd while investigating earlier."

"What is it?"

We then stopped walking. He gave me a smile before pointing up. I saw stars, artificial ones. It was probably diamonds, but it really looked like stars! They were all shining amidst of the darkness.

"They say stars lead you somewhere." Upon hearing Jungkook's statement. I followed the stars. My eyes widened upon seeing what was on the end.

A puzzle piece.