Chapter 4

It was 6:00 pm and I didn't have lunch so I was pretty hungry.

I went to the kitchen and Thor was there with a plate of Poptarts. "Can I have one?" I asked.

His mouth was full so he nodded. I took a chocolate one off the plate and started eating it.

Once I finished I went back to the lab. I walked over to Tony. "Can you hand me that wench?" He asked buried on a project. I went to grab the one across the room when it flew to my hand.

"Wha?" I said "did you see that?"

Tony held his hand out and I handed him the wrench. "See what?" Bruce asked.

"Look." I said and then pulled a screwdriver from across the room.

"Wow, Tony come look at this." He said. Tony looked over his shoulder and I pulled the wrench from his hand into mine.

"Falling through... Wherever you fell through, must have had some effect on you." I tilted my head and then nodded.

"But what is it?" I asked. "Well, it looks like telekinesis. Can you move something from one place to another, other than your hand?"

I tried, concentrating, and moved a table over about a foot.

"Wow." Tony said. "Should we, uh, tell the others?"

I shook my head "No, I don't want them all knowing and using me as a weapon of sorts." I said thinking more of 'I don't feel comfortable in a skintight costume