Chapter 3

When I woke up there was light shining in from the window. Next to my bed was a large box. I got up and opened it. Inside was outfits, clearly picked out by multiple people. Also there was a set of stuffed Avengers dolls.

I shuffled through the clothes and picked out a plain black t-shirt and purple jeans. They fit perfectly and I wondered where the Avengers got my sizes.

I looked at the map Bruce gave me to find some sort of living room. I found one and took the elevator to the correct floor.

I walked through a small corridor that led to a large sitting area. Sure enough everyone was there.

"Yes! She chose the clothes I gave her." Clint said. I smiled and sat on the couch in front of a television.

The couch sat 4 people, with 2 chairs next to it. The only reason there was room on the couch was because Clint was perched on the side of it. Natasha sat next to him, on the couch and Steve was next to her. I was on the end next to Bruce. In the chair by Clint was Thor and in the one Next to me was Tony.

"Do you want breakfast?" Natasha asked. I nodded and she went off to the kitchen. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 10:00 in the morning.

After I ate I asked if there was a bathroom to take a shower and stuff. "Oh, there's one in the hall where your room is" Tony informed and I nodded.

I went to my room and looked through the clothes I had gotten. I was afraid that they weren't good at picking out clothes so I wondered how well they did. At least I knew Clint's clothes were good and hoped Natasha's style was good as well.

I realized that each outfit had one of their names on the tag. I changed back into my clothes from yesterday so I could sort everything out.

From Natasha there was a gun. A real working gun. I was kind of shocked at first but figured I was going to get some shooting lessons pretty soon. Also from her was a leather jacket with a red shirt and black skinny jeans.

From Clint was the outfit I was wearing earlier and a bow and arrow.

From Tony was a shirt from a band that I didn't recognize and black shorts. He also gave me a circuit set.

From Steve was a red and blue plaid shirt and jeans. He also gave me a red, white and blue mini-purse.

Bruce gave me a yellow sundress with a green bow. Also he gave me a chemistry set with a note warning me not to do anything dangerous.

Last, Thor have me a beautiful red Asgardian dress and a mini hammer on a chain, like a necklace.

At the door I noticed there was a pair of red converse and black high heels. I decide that I will stay with Clint's outfit for today and also realize that there is underwear packed inside the clothes from Natasha.

I take the outfit and set out for the bathroom right after I set the Avengers dolls neatly on my bed. Quickly I take a shower and comb my hair out as good as it'll go.

Once I'm fully dressed I go downstairs to find that all of the Avengers have left the sitting room. The first place I think to go is the lab where I find Bruce and Tony working. Of course.

I look at the map again, being careful not to disturb Tony and Bruce and find a training room. I decide to go there, just to see and Natasha and Clint are there.

Quickly I go to my room and grab my bow and arrow and gun to go back down. I arrive and say "Hey. I was wondering, can you guys show me how to use these?"

Although I WAS most interested in science, I decided that knowing how to use a weapon might be a good idea if I was around these people. It turned out that shooting a bow and arrow was harder than expected. I tried to pull it back but it never came back far enough.

Shooting a gun however is perfectly my style. I hit the center of the target every time. After I left I went back up to my room and dropped my weapons off.