Chapter 7: Something Dark is Coming to Neverland

Pan, Raven, and Felix sit together in camp. Suddenly, Peter shots up straight. "What is it?" Raven asks.

Peter sighs, "Someone's leaving Neverland."

Felix turns his eyes silver. "Where are they?" he asks, "Where should we stop them?"

"It's too late," Peter answers. Felix does not seem to lighten up on the worry. "Don't worry, Felix. We simply need to get word to our friends on the ground." Raven looks at her husband confused.

Felix questions, "In Storybrooke?" The town's name gives Raven curious ideas.

"They can handle this. All it does is move up our timetable a touch. We need to make sure Henry is ready. Make sure you've fed him some of your blood before we begin," Peter explains.

As Felix walks away, Raven questions, "Peter, what's going on? Friends on the ground? Why do we need to quicken the plan?"

Peter holds his wife's waist. "A lot has happened since you were here last, my love. I've gained spies in the place where you were trapped." He pulls Raven close to him. "All of the items are in place. Henry will be our son very soon. I need you to be ready with the memory spell, which - need I mention - is still optional."

Raven whispers, "I won't deny that I want this, but I want to have it on the just in case." 

Peter cups her face. "Meet me at the house before dusk. I need to have a chat with our friend in the other cage." He turns towards the hanging jail. He kisses Raven on the lips before she vamp-speeds back to their home.

_____________________________________________________

"Pan's shadow?" Emma says after Neal explained the way off the island. "That's your way off the island."

Baelfire agrees, "Unfortunately, it's the only way."

David interrupts, "We thought you learned how to navigate the stars."

"I know how to navigate the stars," Neal rebuts, "but I can't fly."

"I'm guessing that's where the shadow comes in," Snow suggests.

Neal tells the group they have to capture the shadow. "Capture it?" Emma says, "We've never been within ten feet of Pan unless he wanted us to be. Sneaking up on him to steal his shadow? That sounds insane."

Killian replies, "Except Pan's shadow is rarely with him. It's an entity unto itself. It can carry out his will from miles away."

David asks what it meant for their group. Neal replies, "It means we can capture the shadow without being anywhere near Pan or...Raven. As long as we know where to look. I know where to look."

Emma says as she stands, "Okay, you and I are on shadow duty."

"As am I," Killian interjects. "This trek won't be easy. You could use another Veteran of the island, especially of the unkillable variety."

Baelfire smiles, "Thanks, man."

"Well, in the meantime," David exclaims, "We'll give Tinker Bell a heads up, see if she can make good on her promise to get us into Pan's camp."

"We'll meet back at Tink's. Then we get Henry and get the heck back to Storybrooke," Emma explains the plan.

As everyone prepares themselves for the mission, Killian approaches Baelfire, he whispers, "I didn't tell them about... your condition. They know about mine, my twin sister, and my mother."

Neal nods, then asks, "Are you sure you're gonna be able to do what needs to be done? I mean, in your condition. I'm no vampire expert, but you look awful - like you haven't been eating." Neal straightens, "Either way, I don't feel comfortable with Henry being with the Pans for so long, especially Felix."