Chapter 3: Even More Secrets Revealed

Third Person POV: Dark Forest

The group walks through the Dark Forest after their encounter with Peter and Raven Pan. Emma asks, "So your Raven's twin brother?" Killian nods in response. "And your Regina's son?" Hook slowly nods, sick of all the questions. 

"How much further?" Regina asks.

Emma responds, "We should be getting close to the Pans' layer. Going in a straight-line course..." Emma stares at the map. The red "X" has moved to behind them. "How is it behind us?"

"You got us lost," Regina says. 

"No, she didn't," Killian explains, "It's the camp. Pan's moving it. They probably smelt us coming." 

"They smelt us? Raven's not the only vampire in the group?" David asks.

Killian answers, "No. According to how she explained it to me, Gold would only give Peter Pan his permission to marry Raven if she turned him into a vampire." He breathes in. "And there's their hybrid, Felix. We are down three to one in terms of supernatural strength." 

Emma looks at Hook curiously. "But Raven said out of the two of you, you were stronger when she was faster." She turns her attention back to the map. "And if they keep moving camp, how are we gonna find Henry?" 

Hook groans, taking off his ring. "Maybe he can explain it better," Killian exclaims, "I need to get something to eat. I'll be right back." 

The ring glows white. Slowly, it shapes into a man. His hair is done up nicely. He wears a suit and glasses. (Picture above) "Hello, my name is Jerrard," the man says, "Nice to meet you."

_____________________________________________________

Raven's POV: Pan's Camp

I watch Henry sleep while hiding in a tree. He sleeps on his jacket. "Cuckoo," Peter says. Henry jolts upright. "Catch." My husband throws an apple at Henry. 

"I don't like apples," Henry says sleepily. He is frightened; I can smell it and I know Peter probably can to.

"Who doesn't like apples?" Peter asks. Henry responds with its a family thing. Pan laughs, "Well, don't worry. They're not for eating. It's for a kind of game. A really fun game. I call it target practice." He points the crossbow at Henry's chin.

Henry looks frightened, which means it was time for my entrance. "Honey, you don't have to scare the boy half to death," I exclaim as I hop down from the tree. I walk towards Peter and Henry.

Pan pulls me in when I am close. He kisses my lips. "I didn't mean to," he says. He flashes his fangs at me in his own cute way, but turned enough for Henry to see. "I guess I just have that effect on people." 

I kiss his nose. I begin to walk to Henry. I stop, opening my arms up to offer him a hug. He runs into them. I place one arm around his shoulders and the other with a hand on his head. "You're safe here, laddie," I explain to him. "I promise."

_____________________________________________________

Third Person POV: Enchanted Forest

Baelfire walks over to his father's bookshelf with a chair. He stands on it, searching for other objects. Mulan looks at him curiously. "You found the crystal ball. What else are you looking for?" she asks. 

Neal continues to look around the shelf. He replies, "It showed me where Emma is. Now I have to get to her." He winces after touching something else silver in the cupboard. 

"Uh, not sure you're gonna find a horse in there, mate," Robin Hood exclaims.

"I don't need a horse," Baelfire explains, "I need a portal. A way to create a portal."