Chapter 5: When the Past comes back to Haunt you

Third Person POV: Neverland

Neal sprints through the forest until he reaches a clearing with a cage at the center. He turns around to see a huge wolf staring back at him. The form of the beast towers his smaller orange form. Baelfire hears a voice in his head. 'Get in the box,' the voice growls. Neal's body moves on it's own, obeying the voice in his head. Once Neal is in the box, the Lost Boy's come out from hiding to shut the orange wolf in. The voice enters Baelfire's name again, 'Nap now.' Neal's eyes begin to shut as he drifts off to sleep. 

Once his eyes are shut, Felix shifts back into a human. One of the Lost Boy's hands Felix his club. "You heard Pan," Felix says as he sets the club on his shoulder, "You know what to do with him."

_____________________________________________________

Henry and another boy begin to fight in the camp ground. "Not bad," someone says as things escalate. The boys turn to see Peter and Raven leaning against the tree; one of Peter's hands rests on Raven's hip. "Wouldn't it be more fun with real swords?" Peter asks as he takes Raven by the hand and walks to the group.

Henry stutters, "I...I've never used a real sword."

"This is Neverland, Sweetheart," Raven exclaims, "and you have the heart of the truest believer. You can use whatever you want."  Raven leans down and smiles at Henry. "You just need to believe, Sweetheart." 

Raven's POV

I turn Henry around and pull up his sword to ready position. I hold his hand up. "Now close your eyes and believe you're holding a real sword," I whisper. I stand back up and watch Henry will his sword into reality.

Peter whispers, "I won't let it happen again." I nod as Henry begins to fight the boy again. Henry goes as far as cutting the boys face. Henry apologizes, but Peter tells him he does not have to on Neverland. Peter raises Henry's sword hand in the air as the Lost Boys cheer. Henry looks up at me and smiles. 

_____________________________________________________

Third Person POV

Killian snaps his fingers and the caves torch lights up. Emma moves tarps out of the way. "Need a hand, love?" Killian asks.

"Is that a joke?" Emma answers with a question.

"No," he replies with a smile. "I was being quite serious." Killian helps move the giant pillow. Once they move it, it reveals many tallies meaning days Neal was trapped on the island. 

Emma notices something and jumps on the ledge. Her mother asks what was wrong. "Look here," she says. She points to a particular part of the wall." Neal stopped counting."

"'Cause he got off the island," Mary Margaret predicts.

Emma shakes her head. "He was here longer." David asks why he would stop counting. "Because he lost hope."

"You got all that from scribbles?" Regina asks.

Emma jumps down from the slab. "I got that because I did that every time I went to a new foster home," Emma explains. "I counted until counting seemed pointless."

"You think the same thing's happening to Henry?" David asks.

"The Pan's said that it would," Emma replies. David reassures his daughter they would get him back. "Yeah, I know that and you know that, but Henry doesn't know that. Pan wants him to lose faith and find it in Raven."

Regina rebuts angrily, "So what, you want to send him a message? Because I haven't seen a Neverland Post Office. What are you suggesting?"

"We take a page from the Pan's and we start being clever. We need to send a simple sign, a sign that we're coming."