The Memories part 2 (Chapter 5)

Mulai dari awal

I walked away from his grave putting my hood up and walking away. As soon as I got to the garrisons I saw Shiro "Hey Keith" I ignored him and walked away towards my room "Bye Keith good night" I went inside of my room and went to bed.

Next memory

I'm siting on the floor at my dads grave "I've gotten closer to Shiro...I'm scared I'm going to lose him dad what do I- never mind you can't answer that anyway I think I can trust him he seems to care about me a lot he also got me back into the garrisons again because I got expelled but oh well I just hope he doesn't leave me either...oh my birthday was yesterday I turned 14 bye dad see you soon" I walked back to the garrisons and saw Shiro "Hey Shiro" Shiro walked up to me "Hey Keith what's up?" I lsat down by him "Nothing just bored"

Next memory

"I have gotten really really close to Shiro now I think of him as an older brother he has helped me through everything. It's been nice having someone there you know that you can rely on....Oh! Also my birthday is today I'm turning 15, it has been 8 years since you have been gone I still miss you I also still play the guitar tho sometime I can't, also this boy named Lance McClain he is always giving me dirty looks to be honest I wish he would leave me along anyway bye dad" I walked back to the garrison building and walked into my room "HAPPY-BIRTHDAY KEITH"

I was startled so I pulled out a knife ready to fight someone "Woah calm down Keith" I put my knife away "Well then don't scare me like that" Shiro laughed scratching his head.

Next memory

Shiro is going on the Kerberos mission, him and Adam his fiancé have been fighting, Adam doesn't want him to leave but it's Shiro's dream to go tho. I support his dream, I also don't want him to go,  but it's his dream it had been his dream for years so I'm not going to take that way away from him. I got off my bed and was about to walk into the room where Adam and Shiro were talking "So if you decide to go.....don't except me to be here." And he left with Shiro sitting on the couch.

I looked at Shiro's face I couldn't tell what he was feeling, and that's what scared me but I left so I wouldn't get in the way of there fight. After I left I went to do some work "Hey mullet" I rolled my eyes "What do you want McClain!" He started to talk to me but annoyingly so I got rid of him by walking away. It was time for bed and tomorrow was the day Shiro would leave for the Kerberos mission he told me "Nothing is going to change my mind" so I knew he was going to go so I went to sleep early.

I woke up it was the next day "Hey..." I grabbed out my knife once again "Hey calm down its me Shiro" I put away my knife "You need to stop doing that" he scratched the back of his head "Yeah sorry, anyway I was just coming to tell you I was leaving" I had a sad face on "Hey don't worry I'm coming back" I looked up at him "You promise?" I held out my arm "I promise" he also put out his arm and we made an X.

Next Memory

Today's the day Shiro comes back but he didn't come so I waited.......for 2 weeks "Hey where is Shiro?l I asked Iverson, he sighed "Shiro and them have gone missing" my eyes widen "WHAT?!!!!!" I ran back to go find Adam until I finally found him "ADAM!" I was breathing hard "Whoa Keith calm down what's wrong?" He walked over "It's Shiro he-he is missing" Adams eyes widened and he hugged me "It's okay Keith go ahead let it out" I clutched his shirt and started to cry "He promised he would come back"

Next memory

I was standing outside the main room it has been 1 week since I found out that Shiro was missing. I was standing by the door so I could hear them, Iverson was in the room making sure that cadets could defeat this thing and one of the cadets was Adam "Sir we are- AAAAAAHHH" I heard a woman talk "Sir Jackson is down" I heard all the cadets go down 1 by 1 until Adam was left "Sir please tell Keith that I'm sorry that I couldn't stay and make sure is Shiro comes back that I still love him-" there was an explosion "Sir Adam is gone no pulse or anything they have all died" all I could hear was ringing in my ears. I ran to my room "uuuuuuuaaaAAAHHHHH" I threw everything to the ground. I grabbed my bag and packed them with my clothes, then I snuck out of the garrisons and ran to my dads grave "Hey dad Shiro and Adam have left me I have no one now....but I believe that Shiro is still alive I tried to make Iverson believe too but he wouldn't so I'm just going to find him my self."

And then I left back to my old house it was still empty but as soon as I entered I got to work.

Next memory

It has been 2 years since (I don't remember how long Shiro was gone for if some one can remind me) Shiro was missing and I'm still looking for him, this isn't the first time I have spent my birthday alone but I will say it is lonely not having Shiro........

To be continued part 2 coming soon

Word count:1742