NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hello guys.

After a long,long break, with lot's of thoughts, sadness,happiness and a lot of other feelings that would take a whole book to write them down...

IM BACK...

And with that I mean that "The Angel's Monster" is comming back to your shelf.

Where was I?
Basically, I was studing and I wasn't fine, university took a toll on me, and I forgot my passion, I considered it a waste of time, and I kept thinking that in order to pass my exams (anatomy which is main reason I quit writing in the first place) I had to study all the time, and give up on all my hobbies.
Soo...
I lost myself.
I became someone who only cared about the medicine path, I forgot my own personal life.
I had the worst time these days.
And I realised how much I had lost,how much I have changed,and while some are good traits, some were not.

Soo  I came back to wattpad for the exact reason I found it in the first place :
To find happiness and do what I love.

What are my plans for now on?
When I finished the first draft of this book, I always wanted to go back and edit it.
I was young , it was my first ever book and I made a lot of mistakes.
The first chapters were not soo great while the last ones got better and better.

Soo
I wanna start writing it again, same story, same characters , same plot but with some differences.

When are the new chapters comming up?
The new chapters will be here soon, probably in two weeks, till I finish this semester since its at the very end.
After that I will have a weekly schedule, and new chapters are gonna be posted every singe week.

Anything else I wanna say?
I hope that I will be able to get back all the love and reads I once got, I hope Ill be able to make at least some of you smile, cry and even curse at me for writing certain scenes.

I have missed you all
I have missed this platform
I have missed this freedom.

I won't let you down this time.

You have my promise.

I

With love and honesty.

°Monika° or as you all knew me
°TheColdLuna°