CHAPTER 13(discontinued chapter)

(Alright, I'm ready!Cupcakes!~)

~~John's POV~~

Ohhh...my god..another day in this goddamn school, okay..I have a hidden butterfly knife in my pocket just in case.
I sigh and nervously entered the school.
"H-huh?.." I looked around but nobody was there, not even Mr. Baldi, oh sh*t this feels wrong.. Totally f*cking wrong.
I walked towards room 99 where our classroom is, just before I grabbed the knob I heard something ..."that boy needs to die like the others...." Fu– "John...needs...to..die..." I need to get the hell out of here or else..
I starded shaking as my hand started to sweat, why me!? WHY ME DAMMIT!?!
I stared at my hands while they shake uncontrollably trying to process on what I need to do. "I know..you're there..." A deep voice whispered from the other side of the door..what in the actual f*ck is happening right now!? I took a deep breath as I twisted the knob with hundreds and thousands of thoughts running in my head. I looked inside, it was dark, pitch black.. But I can see a figure in the end of the room "u-um..sorry to intrude s-sir, b-but can I come in?.." I stutter, but no answer. I took a step in, he instantly looked up as glowing, green orbs appeared. "You heard me...did YoU?.." I step backwards in panic, not knowing what he's planning. "Come in, you still need to learn..." His voice turned back to normal as I did as told but had doubts in the back of my mind, my guts telling me that I won't be able to get out alive but..he's my teacher, I need to trust him..right?
After a few steps when I'm far away from the door, I saw Playtime right outside with a frown on her face, I saw she's trying to hold back tears, I was confused as i looked at her, she swung her head to avoid any further eye contact.. "I-im sorry John.." She whispered, her hands reaching for the door. I know what she's gonna do..she's going to lock me in here with him.
Tears rolled down on her cheek as she violently closed the door with guilt seen on her expression before doing so.
I can see it in her. She never wanted to do this, she looked forced...too forced.

There was no light except for the green, glowing orbs in front of the room. My mind is filled with thoughts about what may happen, I can't focus on my vision because of all my worries. I sighed and looked at my him..

For some reason i accidentally restored this chapter,Okay, that's the actual first version of chapter 13, I changed it since it sounded too exaggerated and over dramatic of John and it sounded less creepy, so I improvised, this is a bonus (discontinued) chapter, like a behind the scene thing. So yeah..for fun