Chapter 3

Ash’s P.O.V

I walked into school with my bag slung over my shoulder, like the cool kid that I am. I was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a singlet and a long sleeve plaid shirt, which was open to my belly button. Georgia came up a hallway straight towards me. I stopped and waited for her to reach me.

“Hey, what’s up?” I ask as we started walking again.

“Oh, nothing really was just in the music department playing the guitar when Jake pops up out of nowhere and starts singing along to the song I was playing!!!!” Georgia said in an excited voice. She had this ridiculous smile spread across her face, so easy to see she likes him.

“So you’re in LOVE with Jake but you won’t admit it to him.” I said quickly trying to catch her off guard. Well it sorta worked, she should say the answer quickly but not notice she answered  but she just stopped in the middle of the hall being left behind as I walk towards my locker.

I open the door and pull out my books. Georgia comes up to me and stands behind my locker door. I didn’t even hear her walk along the hall.

I shut the door and she’s there! I jumped she frightened the shit out of me!

“I may like Jake but you won’t even admit to yourself that you like Matt!” She said fuming then she turned on her heel and walked away. I guess she was right in a way, I did like him but I not tell him or even her for that matter. I stalked off to class.

Georgia’s P.O.V

I walked into the room seeing Jake at the back smiling and flirting with a girl in our class, made me feel jealous! As I walked towards a spare seat, I took in his muscled figure, he obviously worked out, man he had a voice to he could sing, and when he talked to me he made my heart melt! Now I was just mad at him! He was a PLAYER!!! He is up the back talking to the girl like he was to me before! Well doesn’t look like we will be playing Romeo and Juliet without the dying (not that I have read the book but he is suppose fall in love with her right?).  

Well lets just see if he can claim this heart, but i'll grantee that is not going to be easy. he is going to be in a lot of pain! (insert the evil finger hitting thing here!)