Chapter 2

Ash’s P.O.V

Georgia and I made it to the next period with dying. When lunch came around we were extremely grateful. We got our lunch from the cafeteria and sat at an empty table. We pushed what was supposed to be food around our plate before picking up the apple and ate that as we walked out towards our lockers. We grabbed our textbooks for maths. We had a double of maths next. Then we just sat on the ground talking while leaning against our lockers.

“Ash, I think I’m in love with Jake.” Georgia told me as she gazed lovingly at the wall.

“Georgia, you’re dreaming. You just met the guy, you sat next to him in 3 classes! Plus he probably has a girlfriend. I mean, why wouldn’t they, they just look at girls around here and the melt in their presence!” I said rambling to Georgia I defiantly wasn’t going to fall for Matt’s games I could see he played.

“I guess your right but it never hurts to dream, kissing those beautiful well-formed abs!” Georgia said pulling her knees into her chest. I laughed and smiled at her.

The bell rang we scrabbled up and grabbed our books. I told her the room and we set off in what we thought was the right direction. Turns out we were wrong. We were 5 minutes late!

“Why are you girls late!” the teacher glared at us.

“Um…” we started together.

“Their new miss!” Matt yelled from the back of the room. I didn’t even know he was in our class. I spun around to see him smirking at me sitting next to Jake. There were only two seats left, they were on either side of the guys.

“Well stop standing there go take your seats.” The teacher screeched at us. We all but ran to the back. Georgia went first going to the seat next to Jake, leaving me with Matt.

“Thanks.” I mumbled as I passed him.

“You’re welcome, Beautiful.” He said in reply. I just looked at him with a raised eyebrow. I leaned forward and so did Georgia we looked at one another.

When the bell rang I jumped out of my seat and took off out the door with Georgia hot on my heels. We got our homework out of our lockers and walked out of school to the parking lot to our cars. I waved goodbye to Georgia and climbed into my Toyota Landcrusier ute.

Matt’s P.O.V

“She owns a Toyota!” Matt said grabbing Jake’s shoulder accidently.

“Yes she does now let go of my shoulder!” Jake said throwing him off. “Georgia has a very

B-E-A-utiful audira 8!”

“Oh, yeah sorry wrapped up in my own love! Man that sounded girlly.” Matt said with a look of disgust.

We walked off to get our homework books. We walked out to our cars, I easily found my sky blue convertible. I climbed in admiring my beautiful light brown interior. I reversed out and drove home. I dumped my school bag on the floor of m bedroom than jumped onto my computer. Facebook, e-mails and then a word document with a title on it called "English Assessment" just in case my mum came in to check on me. 

I made a start on my homework, while trying to find Ash and Georgia. I found out that Jake was already friends with them so I sent them a request. They both accepted with a matter of minutes. I sent Ash a message.

Hi!

Hi? She replied.

Um… where are you? I asked trying to make NOT sound weird.

Stalkerish much????!!!!

NO!! I was just trying to make conversation. I typed with a smirk across my face.

Oh…

So?? This was becoming awkward and I couldn’t even see her!

So… what?

What cha doin’? I said but thought this really isn’t me.

Nothin’ really just homework and talking to you

Oh well I’ll let you get back to your homework. : )

Thanks, was all she said before she signed off. I stalked her profile for a bit looking at her pictures, trying to find out as much as I could.

Ash’s P.O.V

Talking to him was making a smile creep it way across my face but I didn’t want to get a boyfriend just after I finished with Tom! He will have ot try really hard if he is going to get within these arms and own this heart!!