{Chapter Six: Troubles of the past}

Eiichi looks up at Yamato as Naomi slips out of his grasp. "What? I thought she looked adorable sleeping, I couldn't resist~" 

"But that doesn't give you the right to go up to her and sleep right next to her!" Van then walks out of Naomi's room, smirking a bit at Yamato. "You're just jealous that you didn't sleep with her~" He chuckled as Kira and Eiji comes out of their room. Naomi went back to the table as she writes in her notebook. The boys then start to argue about the "incident" because why not? 🤗

Naomi had thought of them too loud of course and went by the piano room, laughing to herself. She closes the door slightly as she takes a seat by the piano. She looks through her notebook. She smiles as she looks over the song, reminiscing her first time she played piano. She stretches her arms and positioned her hand at the keys as she starts playing. (Play the song now ^^)

Naomi played effortlessly as the music echoed through the room, the halls and the living room. "Who's that??" Nagi said as he listened to the song that's playing. Eiji, Shion and Kira also listened as the others stopped what they're doing. "That's Kazumi-San." Kira stated blankly as he goes by the piano room.

The other boys stood there dumbfounded as they soon follow him one by one. Naomi continue to play, smiling to herself as she calms down. She plays the final notes as she sighs quietly.

She felt refreshed as she finally heard clapping, her face turning crimson as she turns to the boys. "Are you guys done with your 'argument'?" She laughed softly. The boys chuckled back in return as she walks up to them.

"Do you guys have anything to do today?" Naomi asked them, curiously. "We got nothing to do for the day." Shion said as the boys nodded. "I see..." Naomi smiles softly. Nagi they runs up to her. "So will you continue with your past that's all about me?" "Um...sure, I don't mind." Nagi smiled brightly as the others gathered around her.

*FLASHBACK*

Two months passed by after Naomi met Nagi and Shion. She had already joined the music club and volleyball team, but didn't took on the offer for their "choir group" yet. One late afternoon, school was over and Naomi was practicing in the music room like usual. When she's playing alone, she would sometimes sing to herself. Not only she can play piano, she could also play guitar and a bit of violin.

This time she playing on her guitar as she was searching for a song to cover. Nagi and Shion were on their way to see her, including Van,Kira and Yamato. Naomi soon founded a song to play as she starts playing.

When I was young, I played for fun

Made up the words,nobody heard

But now I see, all eyes on me~

Then suddenly,I'm in a dream

I've got a feeling now,everything's right somehow~

Here I am,being who I want

Giving what I got, never a doubt now~

Here I go, burning like a spark

Like up the dark again~

Naomi finished as she hears some footsteps and clapping as Nagi and Shion smiled brightly towards her. "That was amazing Naomi-san, you have a beautiful voice." Shion said as her faced turns red. "Y-you guys were watching me?!" "Of course we were silly, I still think you should join our club~" Nagi remarked as Van, Yamato and Kira walked in. "We heard you as well Na-chan, you sound like an angel~" Van said as the others nodded. "T-thank you..I appreciate it."

Naomi stands up from the piano as she grabs her schoolbag and heads out of the classroom. "Does this mean you three had also join too?" She asked as she turned towards them. "It seem like fun, so we thought we join." Yamato said. "Van forced me to join..." Kira said as he looks away,  making the others chuckle a bit. Nagi turns to Naomi again. "So Nao-chan, will you join our group?" She looks down and looks back at them again. "No thanks." And with that, she walked away.

A few days past as Naomi continued with her other clubs as Nagi, being as bothersome as he is, keeps asking her to join his group as she keeps politely declining. During the time, two other boys had join Nagi's group. They were the Otori brothers and they are popular in the school. After hearing that, Naomi doesn't want to join at this point. That was until she heard that they were going to hold their first live concert after school.

After some decision making, she decided to watch their concert. She managed to make it before it starts as the song starts playing. From the way the song sounds and how their voices blends with the song, they don't sound too bad. When it was finished, it was late and Naomi was heading home. At the front gate, she then got held back by a hand on her shoulder as she turns around to see.."Eiichi??" She looks down, hiding her blush. "Nagi told me to come get you."

Naomi sighs in annoyance as she follows him to the piano room. Once they get there, Shion was the first to greet them, "She's here Nagi."  He turned around, smiling widely. "Great! So, did you see our performance?" He asked eagerly. "I have seen it, you all weren't that bad. But, there are some things you should work on." Nagi looks at her confused. "You obviously mean them right?" The rest of the boys glare at him. "As in all, I meant all of you. Also, I've come up with something." They boys look at her as she inhales deeply. "...I'll join your idol group." Nagi jumps up in excitment. "YES! I knew you will give sooner or later-"

"On one condition.." Nagi freezes as she looks at her, puzzled. "What's that Nao-san?" Nagi asked Naomi smiles softly. "I'm only joining to help you compose your music. I still won't be an idol." Nagi pouts as he hugs naomi's waist "Ehhh??" 

"That's my final choice." 

"We can't force her Nagi-kun.." Eiji said nervously. "Fine...I'll accept that." He sighs in defeat, making Naomi and the others laugh a bit. "I promise to make the best out of your group Nagi.." She said as she rubs his head.

* END OF FLASHBACK*

————————————————

Guess who's coming back to update! I've been wanted to finished this chapter for a while now and the next ones are probably going to be about their past for a bit. Anyways, that's it for chapter six, and hope to see ya soon in chapter seven~💜