{Chapter One: Meet Kazumi Naomi}

{3rd person}

A young girl gets out from a black limousine. She looks up the penthouse and breathes in deeply. The limo drovesd away as she breathes out and walks up to the door.

She opens the door and looks around. Her phone call with Raging was very blunt and specific. She can even recall on how the conversation went.

She got specific directions to wait by the front entrance and someone would wait for her there...but no one was there. It was just empty as silence hung in the room.

She gets confused and shrugs her shoulders. 'Guess I'll just look around and find someone at least.' She thought to herself as she puts her bags down and walks around the house.

She found a long hallway as she walks through. 'For penthouse like this, it sure feels like a mansion' she thought as she looks through every room to find nothing or no one in them. A few moments later, she founded a door slightly larger then the others. 'This could be his office.' She takes a deep breath and knocks on the door.

×---⚫---×

{Eiji's POV}

We all turned around as we heard a knock on the door. Raging smirked a bit more."Come in~" he says as the door opened and a girl peeks out from the other side. She then walks inside, closing the door behind her.

She shuffles a bit uncomfortably as the boys, Raging,and myself looked at her. A faint but tint blush rose upon her face as she introduces herself.

 A faint but tint blush rose upon her face as she introduces herself

"My name is K-kazumi Naomi,it's nice to meet you.I hope we can work well together." She says as she bow down and stands back up. Silence then came in the room as spoke up first."N-nice to meet you Kazumi-san." I stammered, blushing a bit.

×---⚫---×

{Naomi's POV}

I look up at the guy with short brown hair smiled warmly at her. She also smile a bit at him. Raging stands up leaves his office, winking at me on his way out.

Nagi then introduces himself "Aa~ you must our new composer, now if you didn't know my name is- "Mikado Nagi, a member of Heavens who states himself as "the cutest idol in the Universe." I said as his eyes widen in shock, along with the other boys. "H-how did you know that??" Nagi asked me with a confused face. I just simply replyed with "It's just a hunch."

Both Van and Hygua start laughing from Nagi's reaction as he keeps looking at me. The boy next to Van who was tall and had black hair walked up to me. He looks down at me with a blank expression and pats my head. "Nice to meet you, i'm Sumeragi Kira."

All I did was nod at him as a boy with dark brown hair walks up and pulls myself close to him as our bodies touch. He whispered softly by my ear. "It's great to meet you, Na-chan~"

'Already with the nicknames?? I could've sworn I heard that nickname before. Also PERSONAL SPACE PLEASE!' He then winks at her as he smiles playfully. "What's wrong~? Something caught you tounge??" He holds up my chin slightly as I blushed lightly.

"That's not how you introduce a lady Kiryuin-san, you also forgot to say your name." A boy with light pink hair said to the other boy. "Oh! How rude of me..the names Kiryuin Van, sorry little wing~" I just look away from him as I sigh softly.

The boy with light pink hair takes my hand as he kisses it gently. "I'm Amakusa Shion, pleasure to meet you. I gave him a small nod in return. The next boy with messy light blonde walks up as he flexes his arm toward me. "Hyuga Yamato, nice to meet you babe~" He says,winking afterward.

I just stood there as the last boy with glasses and dark brown hair smirks and walks up to me, grabbing my hands gently. "Kazumi Naomi." I look up towards him. "Y-yes?" He lifts my chin up. "You are the only one that could help us."

End of Chapter one
--------------------
Welp...I got a feeling there would be love in the air~ ;)
This was over 700 words, but I like how this is going. What will happen with Naomi and HEAVENS next? Find out in Chapter 2!

This story was mostly inspired by Icey_AnimeGirl and fangirl21016 and AixAkiko16 be sure to check them out and their own stories.