Chapter 10: Journey To The Cursed Island

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): what?

She turned to Lucy and Happy.

Erza: would you 2 like to explain the situation.

Lucy: well, apparently these villagers turn into demons every night because of a magic ritual going on at this temple. They're trying free a monster that's trapped in ice under the it. The whole thing is being orchestrated by an old rival of Grey's.

(Y/n): ok.

Grey: let get going before we're too late

We began running through the forest towards the temple. Before we arrived, Grey started telling us about Lyon and Deliora.

(Insert Grey's flashback here)

After that I saw that Lucy had a confused look on here face.

Lucy: hey guy, is it just me or does that temple look a little crooked right now?

Happy: what happened to it?

Grey: I'm guessing Natsu.

Erza: me too.

(Y/n): so that's where my prey went.

Grey: I don't know how he managed to pull it off, but he's the only one who'd do something that crazy. It's a pretty great idea if he did it on purpose. Since the temple's tilted like that the moon light won't hit Deliora.

Lucy: you mean his habit of destroying stuff actually came in useful for once?

Suddenly, several blades were sent flying towards us. I deflected a few with my sword and Erza punched Lucy and Happy out the way of a few more.

Erza: Who's there?!

A large crowd of cloaked people appeared.

???: We've track you down, Fairy Tail.

???: We won't allow you to interfere.

Grey: not these guys.

Erza: Lyons minions?

I unsheathed my sword and grinned.

(Y/n): Hell yeah, I've been waiting for something like this to happen!

Erza's POV

We we're just about to fight a large group of Lyon's minions. Grey went off to the temple, leaving me, Lucy, and (y/n) to fight. (Y/n) was ready to charge when his head perked up. He began looking around as if something else was there with us.

(Y/n): something smells funny.

He then ran off into the forest to find whatever he was smelling. One of the minions in front of us started to yell out orders.

???: Don't let him get away, after him!

About 15 minions went after (y/n), which meant we had to handle the rest of them.

Lucy: do you think he'll be ok on his own?

Erza: of course, I'm confident that he'll make short work of them.

(Y/N)'S POV

I ran through the forest looking for the source of that strange smell. It felt like my nose was playing tricks on me cause the smell seemed to be coming from every direction. I stopped and looked around some more.

(Y/n): where the hell is it coming from?!

Then out of nowhere, another one of those blade were heading my way. I lifted my hand and caught it before it hit my face.

???: Found ya!

???: It's about time.

A bunch of those cloaked goons came out from behind the trees a readied their weapons.