The Lockwood siblings were the kind of people everyone either wanted to date or wanted to be; with their incomparable beauty and unrivalled popularity.

Their strong sibling bond and the fact that they were the Mayor's children only fueled this desire more.

The pair always seemed to come as a pack; if one didn't like you, the other didn't either. A sad fact that had left most girls at Mystic Falls High feeling strung out.

It was a known fact that nothing could manage to come between the two siblings. Their bond was much too strong to ever be completely severed.

Jules, however, wasn't one to ever back out of a challenge and she possessed the dynamite that could shatter their sibling bond to smithereens.

"Hey, Tyler and Thea, right?" Jules asked with a polite smile as she neared the twins' table by the window, seconds after the pair sat down. Thea frowned at the woman as Tyler smiled politely, gesturing for the woman to take a seat, "uh, yeah. Jules, right?"

Smiling, the blonde nodded as she took a seat beside a heavily disinterested Thea who was still sifting through the menu booklet, despite knowing exactly what she wanted to order.

"So, what do you want?" Thea asked snarkily as she kept her eyes trained on her menu.

Tyler rolled his eyes at his sister's attitude, kicking her under the table as he offered an apologetic smile to Jules. Thea lowered her menu, scowling at her brother across the table.

After a moment, Jules cleared her throat, interrupting the twins' glaring match. "Just to be your friend, Mason would've wanted that," Jules replied with a kind smile as she looked between the two teens honestly.

"I know about Mason..." the blonde revealed causing both Tyler and Thea to stiffen as they looked at the woman, "and I know about you guys, too."

Thea froze, flicking her worried gaze towards Tyler as they both began to feel nervous. "You know what," Thea snorted cluelessly as she set her menu down on the table, pretending as though she didn't have any idea about what Jules was talking about.

Jules turned, setting her stare on the younger Lockwood sibling with a smirk. "I know you're both werewolves, and I know your little friend Caroline is a vampire," the blonde revealed in a hushed tone, raising an eyebrow at Thea in a challenging manner.

"How do you know about Caroline," Tyler demanded protectively, not wanting the blonde to get hurt. Jules turned towards Tyler with a frown, "you can't sniff them out?" the blonde asked as she flicked her gaze between the Lockwood siblings who both refused to answer.

"Oh my God. You're brand new!" Jules gasped with a smile, a small chuckle escaping her lips at the realisation, "how many times have you turned?"

Thea rolled her eyes at the obnoxious woman as Tyler fidgeted nervously, swallowing as he looked down at the table. Noticing the older twin's nervousness, Jules' expression softened.

"Hey, I can help you," the blonde woman assured the two teens with a kind smile. Thea scoffed in response, her eyes narrowing at the woman beside her, "we don't need your help," the brunette stated firmly.

Despite only having met her once before, Thea didn't trust Jules at all. Especially not after the message she'd received from Alaric a few days ago. As it turns, Damon had antagonized Jules and in response, the blonde had tried to attack him on the night of the full moon.

Luckily for Damon, Rose had pushed him out of the way and instead had been the one at the end of Jules' toxic bite. Unluckily for her, however, a werewolf's bite is fatal to vampires and Rose had lost her life a day later.