4

I followed Silver to my room, I began looking for clothes to cover myself up. I grabbed my black nike sports bra, and a pair of running shorts. I almost forgot that she was there so I walked to the bathroom to put them on. When I came back she was laying on my bed.
"So now that you've changed, what's that mean?"
"Well mum already agreed on us getting married, and they want us to wait for me to imprint on you but I'll leave that up to you because if it doesn't go as planned you could die."
Silver thought long before speaking, "We'll wait then until we fully get to know each other. No rushing into anything." I smiled at her.
...
Days have gone by Silver and I haven't seen much of each other considering we only have history class together and she's been in a lot of thought and told me not to bother her until she comes to me. I've been letting her have her space. It's a lot to take in. Today though was Friday so after class I went to the hut to see the kids, to my surprise though Silver was there.
"Miss Dawn, Miss Silver has been playing with us for the last few days." One of the boys yelled as I walked in.
"Oh really, do y'all like Miss Silver?"
They all screamed yes. I stood back a little and watched them all play a little. Javi my betas son ran to me and pulled me towards the circle. I sat down and he climbed into my lap. "Mama says she's gonna be your mate, so I've been really listening to her."
"Really, I'm so proud of you. Where's your mommy now?" I asked him.
"She said she would be back in a few, but that was when Miss Silver first showed up." I nodded my head. I sat there listening to everyone playing Javi ran out of my lap when the door opened. There was my beta, Luna, she was taller and slimmer than me but she was strong. I stood as she entered and walked over to her she placed her forehead on my chin showing respect. I nodded when she backed up. Luna was my best friend, she was older than me by a couple years but she had my back. I watched as she picked Javi up and told the rest of the kids that it was time to go eat. They all lined up and followed her to where the rest of the pack stayed.
Silver placed her forehead on my chin, and when I cocked my head to the side she smiled at me. Placed her arm around mine linking them. "I've been coming here everyday since you brought me here. It's gave me time to think and process, if we're going to do this then we'd better do this the right way."
"You don't ever have to show me that I'm alpha by doing that again."
"I want to, they have to know that I don't get a pass just because I'm a fang."
"Ok, come it's dinner time." She walked with me telling me stories of the kids. I began to chuckle at the things the kids would do. They seemed to like her and feel comfortable around her. As we walked to the center of the woods where the rest of the houses sat everyone stood as we approached. Each one coming to me and placing their forehead on my chin. One of them including my mum. Which she has never done before. I nod my head and they all sit once Silver and I do at the head of the table.
Food was placed in front of me before anyone else, nobody ate until I did. "Does this mean you're alpha now?" Silver asked.
"Officially no, not until we imprint but since I've changed it is my duty to step up as acting alpha until then."
Once dinner was over we walked back to my house going up to my room. "Are you hungry? I know you probably haven't eaten?" I ask.
"I am a little." I walk to the mini fridge in my room and pull out a bag of blood.
"Here, I had some brought here just incase. I know it's not the same-"
"It's fine." She said taking it and drinking it fast. She wiped the corner of her mouth coming closer to me. "Thank you." She whispered grabbing my hips pulling me into a hug. I was stiff for a few moments when I finally noticed she was just hugging me. She looked at me, searching for something in my eyes and impulse took over and I leaned in and kissed her. I was on my tip toes when she kissed me back. It's something I've never experienced before but it was amazing her lips on mine. Butterflies in my stomach when her tongue grazed my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly for her tongue to enter. My hands grabbing at her hips walking her back towards a wall. Fighting for dominance when I realized she had backed me up to the bed. My knees gave out leaving me laying on the bed, our lips interlocked with her straddling me. My hand taking her shirt into mine to pull it over her head. 
"Uh-em." She jumped off of me and there was my mother standing in the doorway. "I just wanted to say goodnight and that there's a meeting with the elders tomorrow. Dawn I expect that you be there, Silver you as well."
I nodded my head, and Silver said "Yes ma'am." My mum walked away closing the door behind her. My body was left on a high. "D, come we have a long day tomorrow apparently and you need your rest."
"Stay with me?" I asked.
"I will but you know I don't sleep."
"I know." I said crawling to the top of my bed and placing my head on a pillow, I pulled Silver down with me, holding her close. I don't want this to ever end.