Epilogue

Being a leader of the pack has been difficult my first year but after that the next few years were easy. My wife is still as beautiful as ever, and she stands by my side no matter what decision I make. My children have grown fast coming up on their 16th birthday. They haven't shown signs of if they'd be a wolf, a fang, a hybrid, or just simply human. But they could just be late bloomers like me.
Jordan has shown a strong sense of leadership through school and towards the pack. She was y'all like her mom with dark hair, she was fair skinned, with dark green eyes. All the boys have been chasing after her and I'm not prepared for her first boyfriend.
Jupiter was tough and gritty, he loves sports and is taller than Jordan. His hair was a dark brunette getting a little tanned skin from being out in the sun all day. His eyes matched mine, blue. He is his mother's son matching the same attitude I had in high school.
Jaxx was artsy, he loved music and he loved drawing and painting. Like his brother he has dark brunette hair, but with grey steely eyes. He had pale skin and was always happy no matter the situation.
Silver gave me the three most amazing gifts in the world, she took care of me when I was going through my transitions. She was my rock through everything we've been through.

"We are one"

A/n: hey guys this is me ending this story, but... I am going to be writing a story in 3 different perspectives following Jupiter, Jordan, and Jaxx's side of the story starting off at them right before they turn 16. I was expecting to end this story sooo soon but Dawn and Silver's hardships are over. The sequel will be called A love of siblings so look out for it!!!

Sincerely,

Heaven