[°Chapter Five°]

"Andy Biersack."

"Where can I find him?"

"The other side of New Jersey."

"Where?"

"I-I don't know." He whimpered.

Going upstairs, I put the knife outside the door before going inside. Frank looked at me, a mixture of fear and hope.

"He's alive." I said simply.

Sitting on the bed, Frank nodded and sat up straighter. Smiling at me, he rubbed my shoulder in attempt of comfort. Shuffling closer, I wrapped my arms around Franks middle. Crying into his shirt. The dried blood on my face mixing with the tears and going onto Franks shirt. He didn't seem to mind and instead held my hand. Well, he rested his free hand on top of mine.

"He was working for someone else, it was planned." I whispered.

"What are you going to do?" Frank asked.

"What can I do?"

"Kill the person who set it up, let Billie go." He said. "Or give Billie a quick death."

"You didn't want him to die a minuet ago."

"I realised I better get used to the death." He said. "I don't want people to die. But you're the fuckin son of Satan."

"Eldest son." I corrected.

"You have siblings?"

"Yup. I always have to say I'm the oldest because I'm the one in line for the thrown." I said.

Frank nodded, that's when I realised something. He wasn't Frank. Frank was still hiding in the house. Frank wouldn't be like this, he wouldn't be okay with all of the murder.

"Really?" I asked.

"I've not seen you cry in years." Someone's voice said through Franks mouth.

I recognised the voice as the body changed. Smiling lightly, I shook my head.

"Where's Frank?" I asked.

"Wow, nice to see you too... He's on the ceiling." Ray said.

Looking up, I saw Frank, he had tape over his mouth. Clicking my fingers, he was in my arms. Smiling properly this time I took the tape off his mouth. Ray laughing and handing me the handcuffs. Shaking my head, Frank tried to get off my lap where I was holding him.

"What do you think I should do my Prince?" I asked.

"Please..." Frank whispered.

Sighing heavily, I kissed his forehead. tapping his thighs while I thought. Ray shrugged when I turned back to him. Frank was still, pointlessly trying to escape my grasp. What was I meant to do? I was going to kill Billie, quickly. But first, I would use him to get me to this Andy guy. I had 5 months before I had to go home. That was plenty of time.

"Gorgeous, what do you want?" I asked.

"To go home." He whimpered.

Nodding, I held onto him for a few seconds. Making him fight against me. Ray had moved out of the room. Looking at Frank, I smiled lightly.

"You'll never hear from me again." I whispered.

I clicked my fingers and were in his room. On the floor. I was crying again. I didn't want to loose him. But I couldn't hurt him. he was precious, fragile. Perfect. In every way. He would get corrupted if he was around me again.

"Bye Frankie."

"Why?" He asked.

"Why what?"

"Why did you change your mind?"

"I couldn't see you hurt. My mother was killed, it broke my father. I couldn't live if you were in pain or dead." I said.

Smiling, I stood up, moving away. When I was about to leave, Frank put his hand on my arm. He looked at me, scared of my next reaction. Turning back to him, I wiped my eyes. His other hand, he put on my shoulder.

"Here's your goodbye." He whispered. "And thank you, for letting me free."

He moved forward, capturing my lips with his own. My eyes widened, before his hand cupped my cheek. Kissing back, my hands went to his hips. This, most likely, would be the happiest moment of my life. Sparks practically flew. Frank pulled away after a few moments. His hands still on my face.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Gerard, your eyes." Frank said. "They're a different colour."

"What?" I asked.

"Before, they were red, now they're purple." He said.

Moving to a mirror and looked at my eyes. Holy fuck. Wait this means that... He is my mate.