Chapter Seventeen - Daniel

Today was the day. Daniel was coming home! I was so excited but of course everyone could easily tell.

   Dad said that he was coming later on so I had plenty of time to prepare everything. I was going to cook dinner tonight, special for him. Of course Alison insisted on helping me and I actually didn't mind her company.

   It was 8:00am. Early for the time I usually woke up on summer break. Colton was still sleeping. I sneaked out of his bed, leaving him hugging a pillow half an hour ago. I wanted to get to the mall first thing.

   I was finally all dressed and ready to leave. I grabbed my purse and slung it over my shoulder, and rushed out the door.

Colton's POV

   When I woke up I could feel Krissy still wrapped in my arms. A smile crept up on my lips from her touch. Every day when I woke up to her reminded me that I was the luckiest guy in the world.

   This girl drove me crazy. Ever time I looked at her I wanted to hold her in my arms forever and never let her go. Every time she smiled or laughed I wanted her. I needed her.

   I use to be a player but this girl had broken that. I didn't want anyone else but her. I was defiantly falling for her. But I was scared to tell her, it could ruin everything.

   “Good morning, Baby Girl,” I smiled.

   I rolled over and kissed the top of her head. That's weird. She felt softer. Squishier. My eyes then bolted open. This wasn't Krissy. I was holding a pillow. I was4ea kissing a pillow. Wow. That's embarrassing.

   I looked around the room but she was no where in sight. Where did my girl go? I looked at my bedside table where a hand written note was left.

   I smiled. I already knew it was her. It smelled like her. Damn that smell was the best in the world, it made me dizzy. The note read:

   Colton,

   Went out for the day. I needed to buy stuff for when Daniel gets here. Do you think you could clean up a little for me? Maybe finish my unpacking? And yes, that would require for you to get your hot ass out of bed. If Katniss and Peeta can survive the Games twice then you can get up, Lover Boy.

   Thanks, Krissy.

    I smiled at her word choice and read the letter over a couple more times. I'm glad she thinks I have a hot ass because I defiantly think she has a hot ass. I can never stop staring at it!

    I knew she liked to read a lot. Her favorite story was The Hunger Games and I could tell by all the posters she has hanging up in her room. That's why she added the Katniss and Peeta bit in there. I don't read books but I really want to see that movie!

    An evil grin spread across my face when I realised what she had asked me. She wanted me to finish her unpacking for her. I sat there thinking of all the fun I could have with her posters.

    I hadn't been much of a brother at all to her. Not with the way we've been around each other. Maybe this was my chance to act like one.

    I pulled myself out of bed to get dressed. When I was wearing plaid shorts and a plain white t-shirt, I made my way down the hall to her room.

    I looked around ans saw all her posters staring down at me. I shivered. Jeez that was creepy!

    I pulled out the permanent marker from my back pocket and started drawing an eye patch on one of the guys. I drew a mustache on a few with uni brows even gave them evil black eyes.