Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart

6 Months Later

"All these damn kids man does nobody know what condoms or birth control is" Drake said. Karina And Zae we're playing with baby Trey while Dave was playing video games with baby Dave on his lap. "Soon be you so don't even act like this lifestyle ain't cute." Kennedy said coming from with the kitchen with two baby bottles.

"Where's Odell with my pizza he's been gone for like half an hour. I swear if my pizza has been touched somebody is gonna feel my pain" Aaliyah complained while on the phone. "Hush Odell gets distracted by anything, Dave give me my baby please he needs to eat" Dave looked at me and then baby Dave. "We Fine over here ma you see him chilling don't you. I'll feed him after this game you just jealous of the time we be spending together" I laughed shaking my head.

"I gave birth to him we will always have that bond okay David Brewster Jr. We're gonna see who's putting all the kids to bed tonight then" I sat back sipping on my wine.

Everybody was over at our house in New York for a visit. We missed everybody since we became extremely busy after the tour finished. But Zae's birthday was this week and nobody wanted to miss it especially since she reminds everybody all day. "Damn all three of them good luck" Trey said handing off the baby to Kennedy.

"Do you know who I am all my babies love me...right Karina And Zae" They both ran in laughing. "Daddy look" Karina showed Zae as she was dressed up in my clothes with makeup all over her face. She had on some of Dave's chain and Rolex's "Y'all was upstairs being sneaky I see" I snatched off my blue wig off Zae's head and picked her up ticking her stomach.

"Mommy stop" She managed swatting away my hands. She wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me pushing her face against mine. "Y'all better go put my shit back it ain't the time to be playing dress up with my shit" Baby Dave started babbling at his sisters. "This is a sight to see handling three babies at once. If this isn't birth control I don't know what is" Alexis threw in sitting on Keith's lap.

"Soon be you so stop fronting please" I said looking at them making hearts. "Chill we still doing us were enjoying our nieces and nephews growing up. Can't believe little Zae is getting older" Zae started smiling and grinning at the mention of her name. "Mommy bouncy house" I nodded picking her up. "Yes mama your birthday is gonna be super super fun" My little baby girls were growing up and I didn't want them too.

They were like grown little babies sometimes they had my attitude but Dave's tantrum when they didn't get what they want. "I got a big surprise for you Zae it's gonna be awesome" Drake said. "What me uncle" Karina jumped in. "I've missed you guys so much who knew y'all would booked solid after baby Dave" Aaliyah sat next to putting her feet up on my lap.

"Well we popping everybody was just waiting for her to drop my little nugget. Now that she back in shape and getting prepared I told her let's get this" Dave looked back at me and baby Dave's eyes followed giving me the eye. "Well just know when y'all come to our side we're gonna be there. Y'all very own tour and with the babies amen" Kennedy threw in while she burped Trey Jr.

"It's called The Brewster Family Experience what do you think. I ain't leaving my kids back no more I be missing out on too much. But mama dukes still tagging along Y'know she can't get enough of her grand babies."

"Whatever I'm just glad I have a solid spot since I'm the makeup artist. So don't get on my nerve nigga or get stabbed" Aaliyah gave Dave the death stare. "Loo auntie calling" Xae held up her ipad. "Aight come on you three let's go talk to auntie" Dave grabbed all the babies and went to a different room.